Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Weather Station - Ignorance (February 5, 2021) • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jdr2187, Nov 18, 2020.

1. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh nice! Had no idea Katy had a livestream tonight! Gonna watch that as well.

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. Finally snapped and grabbed the indie retail variant vinyl of this. On side B now and can already tell this will be on the turntable very often. Sounds great, really love this record

5. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

This record rules and it’s very underrated on here, which is a bummer. One of the best of the year so far!

trevorshmevor likes this.
  6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

jdr2187 likes this.
  8. username

hey you lil piss baby

Might make that December gig my first show back. Been waiting for a show to pop up where I can get seats to ease myself back in.

9. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

100% will try to catch her in Chicago

10. Gjpeace

Regular Supporter

Was already set on going, but seeing that Cassandra Jenkins was opening erased any remaining doubt.

11. username

hey you lil piss baby

Cassandra Jenkins and Helena Deland are both incredible openers, would be so happy to see either of them. I wonder who she’ll get for the 2021 dates.

Fronnyfron likes this.
  12. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

13. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

14. Importer/Exporter

he’ll live forever in the sound of broken glass Supporter

Saw them last night. Fantastic show - such good energy, and the band sounded tight. They play in such a controlled and exacting matter, I’ve never seen a show at Schuba’s where the sound was so balanced. Tamara was a super engaging frontperson, but each member of the band had a real presence which i feel is pretty rare in bands formed around one singer-songwriter. Highly recommend it, if the venue in question has a similar vaccine policy and actually enforces the mask mandate.

15. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

16. jpmalone4

Stay Lucky Supporter

Really enjoying the deluxe edition, especially the piano versions, they sound so natural like that. "Better Now" and "Look" are great tracks too.

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

i wish i liked this as much as everyone else seems to. on paper it’s very up my alley. unfortunately didn’t click much for me, but i’ll keep trying.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious