Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Aw shit, might be the one spoiler I avoid all season. Only a few days away, I can wait it out.

I was re-reading this arc in the comics last night and started thinking that it could possibly be Abe?

2. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

My guess actually is that Marshawn (or however you spell it) dies.

Liked her character but everyone that Rick gets involved with dies. Also their relationship was so slopplily thrown together that it wasn't believable.

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hahaha, you mean Michonne?

airik625 likes this.
  4. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Michonne? Nah, there's no reason to. She's the surrogate for another character Rick hooks up with in the comics, they're not going to kill her off right after introducing that idea.

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I've hated Carol since she burned people alive and then I hated her even more when she left a clearly mentally unstable girl alone with her younger sister and a baby and then she shot her.

6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

marshawn haha. im so ready for the finale.

7. shouts23

Hi, I'm Negan ;)

It's almost time....

8. I mean I guess she does go Beast Mode with her katana.

9. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

10. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

11. Toner

A Welshy in London Supporter

I keep getting butterflies whenever I think about the finale...

I almost don't want to watch it as I know some bad shit is going to go down. The only thing I know about Negan from the comics is he has a bat and I'm assuming bad shit happens with said bat.

12. bedwettingcosmo

for as shiity as this show has been to me in the past, i really can't remember anticipating a finale this much since breaking bad.

i really hope they don't fuck it up

13. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Listened to the last ten minutes of audio yesterday. Boy oh boy, they got Negan right.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  14. bedwettingcosmo

i dont think i could do that. i've come this far. im just gonna wait the weekend out and shit my pants when it happens on screen.

15. alexstolar

Just The Worst

AMC hunted all the clips the hell down. I can't find it anymore anywhere.

16. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

MARSHAWN. That's brilliant. Stoked for tomorrow's finale.

Lauren Cohan said its the biggest finale that she's ever seen in television history. High expectations.

Anyone think they will just do it exactly like the comics considering everyone is expecting them to remix it?

17. bedwettingcosmo

nicotero says its one of the best episodes they've ever done. this is hype like ozymandias

airik625 likes this.
  18. I'm actually nervous about the new episode. For good reason.

airik625 likes this.
  19. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

Ozymandias is hands down the greatest episode for any television show ever. If it's even half as good as the Br Ba masterpiece then we should be happy.

20. holdfasthope

Newbie Prestigious

since they botched the governor IMO, i really hope they got Negan right. i guess we will all know 15 hours from now.

and while i'm on the subject of the governor, it's not that i wished that they get the appearance other than the eye patch. considering he was, for all intents and purposes, the group's worst encounter yet, he was quite vanilla. nowhere near as unstable.

this season has been one of the show's best, i just wish they stuck to the comics more in the past. the source material is great, why stray so much?

21. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

So pumped for the finale tonight.

I'll definitely be watching some of the better episodes this half season leading up.

For them to crate the best TWD episode yet, they are going to have to do a complete 180 from last episode.

22. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I probably won't be able to watch till tomorrow. Avoiding spoilers is gona be reallll hard.

23. bedwettingcosmo

please dont fuck this up

24. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

All I want from tonight's episode is Abe to yell "Who's Lucille?!"

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

This made me lol. I've seen her name typed a few ways but that took the cake.