Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Next week is going to be interesting..

2. carina

yr royal highness

if Rosita, Michonne, or Glenn dies, we riot. who's Daryl?

AelNire and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  3. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I hope Glen does. Purely because he should have died at the beginning of the season.

Also Carl. Kill Carl.

4. carina

yr royal highness

Carl hasn't done anything this season except steal a gun, lose an eye, and hold Judith, so unlikely.

5. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I'd be happy with Carol dying.

6. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

If she is going to continue acting the way she has lately, then I'd probably be cool with it.

Did everyone see the promo pic of Negan and Lucille?

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I like Carol's background too much to ever want to see her die. From where she started to where she is now is just so amazing. I'm so happy for her lol!

8. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe I missed something but I don't understand what happened to lead Carol to do this. She was one of the better characters that they showed really grow from this weak submissive woman to truly a leader among all of them.

The part that pisses me off though about the show is they all know an attack is pending and they make these irrational choices that have led them to the situation they are in now.

9. airik625

Yeah I'm having a hard time seeing it too. She has always been so steadfast since the third season, this was very out of character for her. I'm almost willing to write it off, because it's obvious the writers were just shifting the script to allow the characters to be where they needed to be for recent events to unfold.

10. airik625

Also I'm assuming we won't be able to view the 'unrated finale' until this season is released on home video, right?

11. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Daryl's under the dumpster.

AelNire likes this.
  12. alexstolar

Just The Worst

I'll post after I watch it, I bought the season on iTunes and I can watch the uncensored cuts the day after air.

13. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I have a feeling that will be the case again.

14. alexstolar

Just The Worst

There's no way in hell they'd kill Daryl without any fanfare. He might get the bat next week, but he's not dead from getting shot in the arm.

15. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm guessing Dwight either shot Daryl in the arm or someone shot Dwight in the back of the head. Who? I dunno.

16. alexstolar

Just The Worst

I doubt they'd kill Dwight this early either, he plays a huge role in the next couple story-lines. He tells Daryl "Oh, you'll be fine." after he shoots him.

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

You're right. I forgot about that. I haven't read the comics and I have been avoiding finale spoilers like the plague.

18. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I want all the spoilers right now.

19. alexstolar

Just The Worst

I can PM you if you'd like lol.

20. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

21. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Do we have real spoilers now? Or is it the same ones we've been talking about for a week now?

22. alexstolar

Just The Worst

The same ones that came out last week.

23. alexstolar

Just The Worst

Be aware, the last ten minutes or so of audio from the finale has leaked. If you're looking to avoid spoilers, be extra careful.

24. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I mean it's not like someone is just going to play it with you unexpectedly. You'll have to physically seek it out.

25. alexstolar

Just The Worst

I know, but the transcript could get out. I listened to it this morning.