Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 175

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

They definitely still use guns...

2. Orla Apr 14, 2020
    (Last edited: Apr 14, 2020)
    Orla

little old lady Prestigious

I didn’t mean no guns at all, and I’m sure anyone not set on being pedantic could infer that just fine.

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

You literally said they don't use guns anymore. Not they use guns less, or the gun screen time is down, you said they don't.

4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Tbh after a season 8 that was basically 16 episodes of people shooting guns, it pretty much feels like they don't use them anymore.

Orla likes this.
  5. Orla

The frequency of gun use from before the time jump to after is like night and day—that’s what I was getting at—but holy shit, shame on me for not being literal.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I wasn't trying to be an ass, I just was surprised by the comment, because, I mean, they definitely still use guns.

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Season rankings?

S2
    S1
    S5
    S4
    S3
    S9
    S6
    S10
    S7
    S8

8. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

The Farm is definitely not the best to me. I prob give it to 5 based on the first three episodes alone ending Terminus (that was 5 right? Lol)

I look back more and more fondly on the prison times as this show has dragged on too

9. Orla

Tough ranking for me. 5 is for sure my favourite, and the only ones I dislike are 7 & 8. I enjoy 6 & 10 overall, but episode quality is pretty uneven.

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think. I forget a lot about 6 TBH.

2, 9, and 3 could probably shuffle order here and there. They dragged out the farm but also had some good storylines while there IMO. 3 was a good season that got fucked up by the finale IMO.

11. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

12. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

If the finale of season 3 was the final battle with the Governor it would be my favorite season by far.

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

yep. The fact that they didn’t actually end it in season 3 despite hyping up to the big battle/show down was so bad imo. Instead we got the Gov heading off somewhere with his two boys and A bus full of old people and kids coming into the prison.

though I will say that is part of what set up the first half of season 4 being good haha

14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

amazing deal for the whole series

Orla likes this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

16. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Its time. That will have had an amazing run.

Orla likes this.
  17. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

EVen though it's not up to the same quality anymore, I don't know I'm ready to let the original series and group go yet haha. Hopefully they do it well. Are the Rick movies going to play into it? For anyone who has read the comics, can they actually wrap up the story in 24 episodes?

I guess we now Daryl and Carol are going to survive! lol

I really do love the idea of having an extended zombie world that they keep visiting in different ways. Fear has had some really great seasons, I'm sort of intrigued by the other show coming out, etc.

Orla likes this.
  18. GBlades

Trusted

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't gutted. Show has just always been there but I'm glad they're using it as an expansion to the universe and not just cancelling all TWD stories. I think I read somewhere the Rick Grimes stuff isn't going ahead either but not sure how confirmed that is.

loudasallgetout and Orla like this.
  19. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

So we’ll now have:
    The Walking Dead
    Fear the Walking Dead
    Beyond the Walking Dead
    Tales from the Walking Dead
    The Walking Dead: Daryl and Carol
    And two more unannounced spin offs?

lol crazy.

Edit: forgot the Rick Grimes movies.

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Omg that reminds me I need to finish the video game. I stopped midway in season 4 because life got hectic as shit and I keep forgetting to do it. I'm kind of expecting a depressing ending tbh and I don't know if I want that right now lol

21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think I only saw that they nixed the theatrical release idea, not that they were cancelled all together. I hope not.

BUT maybe if they are, that may be part of why they're gonna do 24 episodes...they might fit the Michonne/Rick adventure into the season instead.

22. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

23. GBlades

Trusted

To me, The Walking Dead still needs Rick so I hope that's not the last we see of him.

24. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

shit i quit like 5 seasons ago. probably not worth jumping back in.

25. Orla

Going to be tough to say goodbye to the flagship programme, but it makes sense, and I’m glad it has the chance to at least end where the comics did.

Also, I love the friendship between Carol & Daryl, but a whole show based around them doesn’t sound incredibly appealing?