Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 173

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

They just posted on FB that they can't finish the finale and the season will end with the 15th episode for now

2. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

1C0DD5D4-505A-490A-AA0A-C7F113DD6A8E.jpeg

3. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I feel like they've been forcing her in the story for a while. Her story's done and I think she's been kinda annoying since that thing with Morgan a couple seasons back.

4. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Just came to post that news. Wow.

i know nothing about the tv industry but it’s crazy to me that these episodes are still being finished 4 weeks before they’re set to air.
    I mean I knew South Park does the week to week thing

5. flask

Trusted Supporter

That’s pretty standard for traditional weekly tv shows.

David87 likes this.
  6. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

This makes sense to me....though I do have mixed feelings about it. Even though they made Carol so annoying this season she was great all the other seasons and I'd hate to lose another original character, especially when there's no one interesting left on the show.

I still don't know what the point of bringing Magna to the show when they've done nothing with her. Anyway, if Carol goes down I hope she goes down in glory, not some lame ending like Carl had.

7. Orla Mar 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 24, 2020)
    Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Considering the increasingly reckless devastation she’s brought upon her own people, I wouldn’t be surprised (especially considering the next episode’s title) if Daryl winds up having to execute Carol like Carol did Lizzie Samuels. Tbh I’d be pretty satisfied with that.

thebloodhound likes this.
  8. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I feel like the title would be too on the nose for Carol to get it.

Jusscali and Orla like this.
  9. Orla

Good point. Red herring, maybe? Though if she is killed, I think it would still catch a fair amount of viewers off guard since Melissa McBride & Norman Reedus had signed on through season 11, and they’ve largely been considered safe because of it.

10. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

It’s either Carol or Rosita that gets Andrea’s death

11. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I don’t want to lose those characters. Only want OGs (sorta?)

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah but it’s TWD. OG deaths in the comics have OG deaths in the show. The only exception was Denise getting Abraham’s death, but that’s because they wanted to save Abraham to be killed by Negan.

13. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Whoever dies, people won't be happy. If it's a minor character, people will be disappointed because it didn't have any impact and if it's a major/OG character, people will be mad because there's just a few characters left that they really care about. So it's a lose-lose situation.

Orla likes this.
  14. Jusscali

I just don’t give a fuck about most of the new characters outside of Negan. It’s probably why i didn’t get much farther than vol. 100-10 in the comics as well.

15. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I feel like part of why I lost interest is this is just too many seasons of some of these people. I think X Files was the longest I was ever invested in characters, generally 5 to 6 seasons is good for me. It's basically a soap opera more than anything to me at this point. Doesn't help that most character arcs don't feel natural to me, it's like they flip a switch to serve dragging something out

16. Jusscali

Yeah. I never thought I’d actually miss Andrew Lincoln lol and now with Michonne gone I’m losing it. Idgaf about Maggie and her silly twang

17. Orla Mar 25, 2020
    (Last edited: Mar 27, 2020)
    Orla

If anyone get’s Andrea’s comic death, I’m guessing it’ll be Ezekiel, but I wouldn’t rule out Rosita either.

EDIT: Whoops, guess I should’ve paid attention to the previews for this Sunday’s episode.

18. thebloodhound

Regular

So there’s only one ep left now.
    How can they tidy things up if the finale wasn’t actually completed.

This episode was better than the last 2 in my opinion, still a little flat though

Orla likes this.
  19. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

They will air the finale in the fall or late summer so the season won’t officially wrap up til then

20. Jusscali

So is tonight 14 or 15?

21. Orla

Actually laughed out loud when Negan tricked the whisperer lackey into giving him Alpha’s shotgun.

thebloodhound and Jusscali like this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

14. Next week 15. Then finale (16) will be over the summer or whenever they can wrap.

23. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

It was an ok episode. I don't like when characters have hallucinations throughout the episode...it's unnecessary filler. Carol's been having them, Michonne had them last episode...

24. Jusscali

Lotta filler

25. thebloodhound

Regular

Also, that is some wild shit that Eugene and Co have stumbled into