Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 169

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I thoroughly enjoyed this half so it they want to extend the story lines I'm all for it. As long as the quality stays high.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Please spoil it for me...what is the big comic book moment everyone is talking about?

3. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Negan decapitates Alpha and delivers her head to Rick

4. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is the 'group getting trapped in a cave' part of the comics?

5. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

nope

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The black guy Michone went with isn't a comic book character either. Makes me wonder if that's how they write her out of the show.

7. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I haven't even seen any of this season. I finally relegated it to binging when it comes out on Netflix. Just decided it moves too slowly for me to be satisfied going week to week

8. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm not even sure I understood the point of that side-plot...like, he shows up out of nowhere looking for supplies, he's from an island with weapons so Michonne is going with him to get weapons to bring back?

And then we'll likely never see her again?

OK, I guess.

9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

No, we'll definitely see her again. I think she's signed through the end of the season. Although it's been said she is "only starring in a ‘handful’ of episodes in season 10." With that verbiage, I don't think we'll see much of what happens on her travels, only that maybe where ever they are going Rick could possibly be, or she leaves with whatever community he is with.

10. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

And she leaves the children behind?

11. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Whatever happens, I'd say yes. Because Judith isn't ending her time on the show, just Michone.

12. thebloodhound

Regular

I've been pretty happy with Season 9 and 10, but that episode was really weak.
    I don't think anyone was overly invested in either character that died and all of the search crew running blindly into a cave was so dumb

13. GBlades

Trusted

The guy that turned up, Virgil, reminded of Pete from when Michonne went onboard the naval ship in the comics. I also feel that most of this was building up the whole TWD universe and we won't really see much from the comics anymore.

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Too hopeless in the sense that they made the entire season like that. If Negan’s rule only went on for half a season it wouldn’t have been bad and still have shown how different Negan and the Saviors are from the Governor.

seasons 7 and 8 also have terrible writing decisions like killing off Carl

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Went to go see what was recording tonight on my DVR and saw this was back tonight. I completely forgot about this. There’s like, absolutely no talk or hype about this show anymore.

17. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I still haven't finished the first half of the season.

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Don’t know if it was announced anywhere before but the commercial for that new series announced that it’s a 2 season limited event

19. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Ok, really gonna try and jump back into this for real this time. Starting with S7 Ep 16. Think that’s the one where Sasha dies? That’s her name right? Damn I really don’t remember what happened in this show

20. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

Ok I remember why I stopped watching this. When is it at its worst? Cuz it’s pretty bad right now. And when does it get good again? About to start season 8. Can’t believe this has been on for 10 years

21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

From what I remember, Season 8 was better than Season 7 but it is still uneven, with good episodes and not so good ones. I really enjoyed Season 9 a lot, probably the most I enjoyed a season since 5. Season 10 has been decent as well, if not a getting a little repetitive again in formula.

22. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

I just watched season recaps through 7. Man there were some good moments and a lot of stuff I forgot about. Also a lot of filler.

23. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

That cave looked pretty bad last night.

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Are you in IG or Twitter? I follow them there, and they've been promoting it a lot. I don't have cable so I wouldn't know what it's like on TV, but I can't imagine they weren't hyping it there either.

25. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

I feel like it's been promoted. Not on here, but AMC hocks it at you all the time.