Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 167

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

I went as a Whisperer for Halloween. I'm going to cut the mask later to do a proper Beta cosplay.

IMG_-jzlojc.jpg

2. currytheword

Trusted

Was that mask sold as like a “Whisperer” mask or did you just happened to find one that has a striking resemblance?

3. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

It was a bald zombie mask that I cut the eyes, mouth, and nose. The hair was threaded fine twine; took about 6 hours to add.

currytheword likes this.
  4. currytheword

Trusted

This is not sarcasm, that shit looks right off the show.

David87 and maldoror like this.
  5. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Thanks!

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Daaaaaammmn that has me pretty excited for next episode...

7. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I like the Negan plotline but am I suppose to be interested in Magna, Kelly and that whole group? Because they're nothing but filler at this point.

8. GBlades

Trusted

I'm still really liking the series more than previous ones. Negan has always been a fan-favourite but the way the story is going (and from the comics) he is going to play a much larger part. I didn't really like Magna and the groups story in the comics and they basically do feel like filler at the moment. I would like to see Rick in this scenario, too, since they have all moved on without him. If there's a meeting between him and his daughter then i'll just break.

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Another solid episode. Negan annoying Beta was great. This is the first time I’ve enjoyed the first 6 episodes since season 4.

10. hongfong00

I think this season is a little slow...it's time for things to happen.

Chris289 and thebloodhound like this.
  11. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh shit.

12. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Damnnnnn

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I am truly surprised.

And I thought they handled Sadiq's PTSD really well.

thebloodhound likes this.
  14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

So my question is now how come Lydia never recognized him?

15. thebloodhound

Regular

Could she have been working with him all along?
    It's a long bow, I know

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Have they actually seen each other at Alexandria? I don’t recall any scenes of them together. And yeah, it’s also still totally possible that Lydia is still loyal to her mom/group.

I honestly don’t even remember how that guy even got to Alexandria. Can anyone refresh my memory? I just found it odd that the last couple weeks he all of a sudden had a ton of screen time. I never guessed he was a Whisperer but I felt something was kind of up due to the influx of his storyline.

17. thebloodhound

Regular

I was the same. Didn't remember him entering and all of a sudden he's taking care of everyone and watching them all drop like flies

18. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

He arrived sometime during the time skip between seasons.

I don't remember any scenes with Lydia but honestly there's not that many people that they wouldn't ever see each other in Alexandria.

19. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah unless I’m forgetting something, he was just a new character introduced at the start of the season

20. hongfong00

I thought the same thing...they had to have seen each other at some point. And there's no way he could have avoided her.

21. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Alpha stated in the episode that he would be a good choice to go to Alexandria because her daughter doesn’t know him.

22. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Wait when did she say that? I totally missed it.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, I don't recall hearing anything like that either.

I rarely read the day after reviews of TWD anymore, but did so this morning and the first two Google appearances are reviews from Forbes and i09 and I feel better with my critiques because they say the same exact thing...basically how Dante has appeared out of nowhere this season with little explanation as to how he got there any became a doctor and how him and Lydia both lived there without realizing each other's identities.

24. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

It’s in this clip.

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Ummm, yeah, this is for next week. This hasn't been shown to us yet.