Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 166

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. GBlades Sep 30, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 1, 2019)
    GBlades

Trusted

AMC released it a week early for its subscribers (I'm UK and can't remember the name of the service) so it's out there.

2. currytheword

Trusted

I don’t have cable so even though I just caught up, I’m already behind again.

3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

There's like, zero buzz about this season. I totally forgot it even came back on this Sunday.

currytheword likes this.
  4. currytheword

Trusted

Has anyone watched? Does it seem as endearing as last season?

5. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Picked up for S11.

This show will literally never end.

currytheword likes this.
  6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

8. currytheword

Trusted

I didn’t know there was a scene that reveals why Maggie left. Was this like an end credits scene I missed?

9. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Nah it was just Jesus mentioning it while talking to, I think, Tara. It was in the middle of an episode, probably episode 6.

10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

That new spinoff series looks like trash wow

11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Season 11. This show will continue long enough for my grandkids to watch it live

12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Did anybody even watch this? I didn't even feel like it

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Nah.

14. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I did. It was still better than seasons 6 - 8

15. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I watched it and enjoyed every minute of it. Season should be good!

16. GBlades

Trusted

I've really enjoyed these last few seasons and I'm excited at them expanding it. It really does have promise to have a whole world involved. As much as I miss Rick, characters like Daryl and Carol have really grown into their own.

17. zachmacD

Trusted

I haven't seen the new episode but I'm all caught up on Netflix. I think the newest couple seasons have gotten a lot better and I'm enjoying the show again. I usually just catch up when it's on Netflix but I like that it's still going. It gives me something to binge once a year or so

18. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah I watched, enjoyed it a lot

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Article makes it seem like it's not as bad as it sounds with a lot of viewers taking advantage of the early release.

It's a shame people are bailing now because it really has been better last season and through this first episode. Hopefully it keeps it up.

I'm excited for the world of the show to keep expanding. I assume after the whisperers storyline is done, we'll swing to maybe conflict with the helicopter civilization.

21. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

This is actually really good again.

maldoror likes this.
  22. GBlades

Trusted

I've been really liking the new seasons, I think they just lost their way previously but this and season 9 have been great. Losing Rick was a great choice but I do miss that sometimes. Excited for the return of many characters!

23. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

They’re really going to make Negan even more of a good guy than he is later in the comics.

24. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We're an episode behind still after watching Ep 3 last night but yeah, this is pretty good. The only thing I'm not digging is Michonne is still being a little too overly cautious at this point.

Also wasn't sure what the ending of Episode 3 was supposed to be about...just confirming that Carol wasn't totally hallucinating? Or will the Whisperer being an actual zombie come into play?

Guess I should catch up to episode 4 before I ask!

Also I like good guy Negan so far

25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't watched EP04 either, but my thought was to confirm that Carol wasn't making it up.