1. We've launched a new merch store featuring the Chorus.fm and AbsolutePunk.net logo on a variety of t-shirts, hoodies, and other items. Check it out now at Threadless.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 163

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. David87

Trusted Prestigious

I enjoyed season 1, season 2 (especially the first half iirc) was a drag, season 3 was fantastic and season 4 was prob somewhere between season 3 and season 1z

2. slimfenix182

Trusted Supporter

It somehow made me dislike the leads who I was even looking forward to lol. Just didn't care for the show at all

3. justin.

我不在乎

FTWD is enjoyable and it’s a nice change of pace after watching TWD for a while but I agree that the characters are weak. Most of the ones that got better with time ended up dying.

4. David87

Trusted Prestigious

Finally played Episode 2 of Season 4 of Telltale The Walking Dead. PRob not gonna get to Episode 3 and 4 until after the school year ends but I really do love this game and am bummed it's done, and bummed Telltale is done because I liked their GOT game too. HOpefully someone new steps in and picks up the slack.

I'm not nearly as attached to the new characters in this season as I was with past seasons though.