Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 161

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The snow was actually in the second volume of the comic series but this is the first time it will be featured in the show. There isn't much significance other than fans have been wanting scenes in the snow for a while.

2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I thought the same thing too...actually I'm still kind of confused as to who the first 2-3 heads were (the road men?).

It was a great scene/reveal, but it would have been even more dramatic, suspenseful if they put bags over the heads and they had to remove the bags one by one to see the victims. That would have been bad ass. But I still love the way they did it.

3. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, the Highway Men

And the bag thing would have been awesome!

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Winter Is Coming

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Hold on, was it the finale for you guys last night?! I thought there was two episodes left?

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

There is one more episode left.

Also, random thought, it's nice to see Daryl actually speak this season.

Essie and PandaBear! like this.
  7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

What do you think will happen in the finale? Honestly, I thought last night would have been a great finale. Another 60 minutes, they are all back at the Kingdom. Do you think it'll be an hour of grieving and it'll end with a plan to retaliate?

8. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

He still needs to cut his hair. It’s been the same length for 7 years

9. Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I knew bad things were going to happen at the Fair, but I didn't have a clue what or how. Glad I avoided spoilers or hints. The hill scene was very powerful with how open it was. I thought it helped the ominous tone with how windy and overcast it was when they filmed it.

Scott Gimple said in Talking Dead that on the new season of Fear The Walking dead they are going to introduce "something" thats an overarching "thing" for the universe. Very vague and I'm trying to remember how he put it. After that there will be an announcement of some kind. Hardwick was just asking about if we could know anything about any of the other WD things going on as in the Rick movies. I guess I'm going to have to watch FTWD now. Watched S1 and then never picked it back up again.

10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Doesn't this mean he regularly cuts it though? Haha I'm kidding

He could use a change yeah chop it all off

11. slimfenix182

I honestly had no idea there was one more episode to go. I just assumed that was the finale cause it felt like one. I've been watching but just lost track I guess

12. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

There were two Highwaymen (Ozzy the leader and his right hand man) and the other one was an ex-Savior that was now one of Michonne's good men

13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

FTWD has a rough Season 2, but Season 3 was fantastic, up there with the best seasons of TWD. Season 4 was decent, just a lot of jarring changes with characters and people leaving whose endings I wasn't extremely satisfied with.

But stick with it through Season 2. THe first half especially is tough, I think I remember the 2nd half being somewhat better.

Supernova likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah I stopped watching FTWD halfway through S2.

15. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Same here but I enjoyed it while I was watching. I think I just moved at that time and gave up cable. I need to go back when I get the chance.

16. Sal Paradise

Trusted

Season 3 of Fear was fantastic! Season 4 I liked quite a bit, but As someone else said the changes were jarring and it was basically a soft reboot

Essie, David87 and loudasallgetout like this.
  17. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Saw the latest episode tonight, thought it was fantastic - while the characters chosen were kinda underwhelming, I’m very glad that the heads scene was just an outright reveal and didn’t include any OTT death scenes for any characters for a change. I’m guessing that there will be more on how each of them were captured in the finale though?

18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Out of curiosity, which characters in the comics were the spiked heads?

19. GBlades

Trusted

Olivia, Josh, Carson, Tammy, Luke, Erin, Ken, Amber, Larry, Oscar, Rosita, and Ezekiel.

20. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

And Rosita was pregnant at the time.

21. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

A lot of them are not even on the show.

22. Supernova

I consider the show my main as far how I injest the TWD story goes. I started the comics years ago and just go to Hershals farm, but that was when the show was probably in S5 or something. I try to avoid comic spoilers as I want to get caught up one day. Of course I stumble upon some spoilers the other day about some of the spiked heads in the comics were . It pissed me off that the author in the review(of the episode) I was reading just causally without warning said who got killed in the comics. A little irritating from a avid spoiler avoider like myself. I also read a spoiler about Alpha's(supposed) fate in a casual TWD IGN Twitter thread I basically clicked on my accident. I hate people on the internet a lot.

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Soooo who do we think was on the radio? I don't think it was Maggie. Someone new.

24. slimfenix182

I completely forgot this had another episode. Even though this thread pointed it out last week lol.

Will try to catch the replay

25. Supernova

It didnt sound like Maggie to me. A higher pictched voice. “Hello? Is anyone out there?” Is what I think it said. So nothing to go on on really. I don’t want to know who it could be if it’s comic related.