Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 159

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Excited to check it out. I’m currently on book 5 out of 15.

oakhurst likes this.
  2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

The early volumes of the walking dead are so good. Honestly, volumes 1-17 are all good.

Jonathan likes this.
  3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

First episode was pretty good, this one was okay.

4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I thought this was fantastic. This show keeps getting better, at this point, get rid of Michonne and others.

Them walking fast towards Hilltop was so terrifying. I can't wait to see where this goes.

5. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Not caught this 2nd ep yet but the first one was great IMO. Was brilliant how they revealed Alpha where the 2 guys expected the walker/her to keep stumbling towards them and she just stopped, then all the others popped up and surrounded them - there's a good level of mystery about The Whisperers which is great to watch atm.

6. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Dare I say this is easily the best the show has been in 3 years? Not saying much but it just seems refreshing post Rick.

7. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I thoroughly enjoyed that.

And the trailer for the next one looks wild.

8. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Another good episode

9. Jonathan

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Verified

Currently on book 12, basically I’m current with the tv show. Prefer the comics, but the show is still fun.

10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Are these new guys a part of the novel?

11. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

No

12. GBlades

Trusted

This has been one of my favourite seasons

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't want a full spoiler or anything, just a simple yes or no should suffice, but will The Whisperers carry into the next season, or does that storyline wrap up this season?

As stated earlier, this is EASILY the best the show has been in at least 3 years. I'm shocked at how much I'm enjoying this half season.

14. Pseudo!

Regular

Yes

15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely.

16. GBlades

Trusted

Yes. I cannot wait for the fare they have been building up to.

17. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Waiting for the fair feels a little like waiting for Rick’s group to get ambushed Negan.

18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Can you not watch episodes online anymore? It appears I need Premier to watch it.

19. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

Great episode. It;s a shame Direct TV kept going to commercial at the wrong time. I can't wait to get rid of their garbage service.

20. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Wow they used Boygenius in the episode too.

21. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

caught up with this weeks and last weeks episodes last night, both very good. Glad that the show is back to a consistent level of quality week-in week-out, plus am liking Daryl a lot more compared to the past 2-3 seasons!

Sal Paradise likes this.
  22. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Spoilers for the finale.

The list of confirmed pike deaths is out there. It’s uh...no one who got those particular deaths in the comics.

23. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

This is disappointing.

24. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

A couple of the deaths are sorta big/important characters right now and one of them has been on the show since 2013

25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

For the first time in a LONG time I'm going to avoid spoilers because I'm actually enjoying what I'm seeing and don't want to ruin anything.