The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 157

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I finally caught up on this and I don't really get the Whisperers. Dressing up like a walker seems like a very easy way to get killed.

2. ncarrab

Trusted

That EXACTLY what I've been saying.

3. slimfenix182

Trusted Supporter

Amd yet they didn't live in a dump and make up stupid accents so they're probably still not the craziest people on this show lol

PandaBear! and hongfong00 like this.
  4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I think they idea is they hang around a herd, and people are more likely to run and hide then fight them all.

5. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

Didn’t Carol dress up as a one of the Wolves that time? Seemed even more ridiculous. The Wolves weren’t even using guns so...she was only really disguising herself from the Alexandrians who were shooting people from long range (and probably wouldn’t have time to distinguish her from an actual Wolf). Great way to stay alive.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  6. slimfenix182

Trusted Supporter

Guys this is a show about zombies stop being logical

- somebody on FB probably

7. Allpwrtoslaves

Regular

Yeah logic went out the window a long time ago with this show.

Like, anytime there is a herd, why not just like light up a bonfire and let them all walk into it?

8. Doomsday

soft sound Supporter

I decided to rewatch this show so I can get caught up and join in on the hype since basically all of my coworkers love it and constantly talk about it. Almost finished season one now and it's pretty great, I miss when I used to like this show.

But I thought this show got bad in season 3 so I can't imagine what the latter seasons are like. Oh well, I'm on board for the ride

9. slimfenix182

Trusted Supporter

Compared to the last 3 seasons, I miss the prison lol.

Doomsday likes this.
  10. Micool1

Trusted Supporter

You think it got bad in Season 3?! You don't want to see Seasons 6-8...

RJ Knorr and Doomsday like this.
  11. Doomsday

soft sound Supporter

Like I said, I'm goin' for the ride