Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 117

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

God I hope so. I wanted to shut it off as soon as the show started. I'm so fed up with the speeches

bachna84 and skurt like this.
  2. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

The problem is he's gave essentially the same speech like 6 times this season. Would be nice if he changed it up.

airik625, bachna84 and slimfenix182 like this.
  3. skurt

I don't enjoy this show quite as much as I used to, yet I smile.

hongfong00, js977, bachna84 and 6 others like this.
  4. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

ok so this show has been trash for a few seasons but the last two have been taking it up to a whole new level. this season especially is awful. its a like a trainwreck that i can't stop watching. ezekiel is def the most annoying character the show has had for a while. if i have to listen to one more corny ass person call him majesty imma fucking lose it.

bachna84 and kidwithhelmet like this.
  5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't read the comics so I don't know how Ezekiel is supposed to be interpreted but I don't mind his theater kid ridiculousness because it's just a persona he adopts to inspire the ppl he leads and I don't consider it to be his actual self and personality. Like it's ridiculous but self aware about it.

Daryl is my most annoying and he doesn't even do much anymore. I'm like bitch eating crackers with him. When I see the greasy ferret on his head I am done lol. All the women on this show always looking cute and done up still and dude can't even dump a bucket of water on himself. He def spent his entire life wanting to rebel against norms of personal hygiene and is finally like Yas now is my time to shine

airik625, 5Stories, Mary V and 2 others like this.
  6. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

super bored at how safe all the main characters are now.

7. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

What's more boring than overly talky walking dead? Overly shooty walking dead. Holy fuck let the war be done with lol

8. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

the ridiculous car chase lmao, i was in awe. and toxic zombies! i liked this one

9. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

This thread is savage. And more entertaining than the show.

10. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Critiques of the show aside, just wanted to echo the sentiment that ezekiel’s actor killed it. Especially not overselling his tiger reaction and when he broke character for jerry

PandaBear! likes this.
  11. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Another LAUGHABLY awful episode.

bedwettingcosmo likes this.
  12. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

How Shiva couldn’t just jump out from all those deteriorated zombies is beyond me.

js977 likes this.
  13. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

And why Carol never considered shooting out the tires on that truck carrying the guns is beyond me, too. But oh well they got the guns anyhow I guess ha.

js977 likes this.
  14. Supernova Nov 15, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 15, 2017)
    Supernova

Prayers/Triangles Prestigious

I tend to view this show as I would my own child: unconditional love. I see it’s flaws, and know it’s going (has gone) downhill some(and up, and down), but I still love watching each week. I’m able to suspend disbelief fairly well and just enjoy the show.

(I’ve been to a few filmings of the show over in Georgia and met Andrew and Norman on set back in S3/4 days. Hung out in Woodbury and seen Alexandria in person. Only less than 2 hours from my house. That may help my positive view of the show)

I love Ezekiel as a character and thought this episode really displayed some of the depth to his character within a character well.

js977, maldoror and PandaBear! like this.
  15. a nice person

Trusted Prestigious

Oh my god the car chase was so bad.

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

This ep I noticed how reckless neegan is with that bat lol. He let it fall on his lap and it wasn't hard like just a tap but it's still barbed wire and would prob hurt a lil? And then he puts the end on his mouth and I'm like dude there's wire RIGHT THERE. Does one of his lackies follow him around with bandages just in case

17. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

The fight between Darryl and Rick was so pointless. Does he not remember that his reckless behavior got Glenn killed? #ifDarryldoesntdieweriot.

skurt likes this.
  18. skurt

Don't think he really cares.

19. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

That Gabe smile before the credits was creepy.

bachna84 likes this.
  20. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

We’re watchinng now....a pretty good episode so far. It’s nice to get a little depth of Negan

PandaBear!, js977 and loudasallgetout like this.
  21. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

What was up with the helicopter? That doesn't belong to the trash people does it?

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Helicopter was awesome - I saw it as a way of showing that this Rick Vs Negan fight is still quite small in the grand scheme of things; that there are still other groups out there that are so well equipped that they can run a fucking chopper and are not constantly on their bullshit having skirmishes with everybody they encounter. I hope to fucking god it isn't the trash people who own it.

I think the world-building and the mystery of what's out there is what I love most about this show, and the fact we've been in the same place for 3 seasons now may be the reason my enthusiasm for the show has dropped somewhat.

js977, loudasallgetout and skurt like this.
  23. skurt

Agreed, this shows much better when they aren't in the same place for a long time. Its better when the characters aren't comfortable/bathed in luxuries.

js977, PandaBear! and loudasallgetout like this.
  24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It's why this show is so ultimately frustrating. There are TONS of interesting and creative story lines this show could get into, yet they've been recycling the same story line since essentially Season 3. Really all they have been doing since then is introducing a shitload of new meaningless characters.

PandaBear! likes this.
  25. skurt

It's pretty bad when your show has so many characters you can just not show main ones for a quarter of a season(We saw Carl and Michonne for like 30 seconds in the premiere and haven't since)