Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 116

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

We all knew the second he appeared he was getting a crossbow bolt to the head.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  2. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

At least when Benjen came back in Game of Thrones, he served a purpose (although it was probably mostly fan service but whatever)

CarpetElf likes this.
  3. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Yeah well I thought the same regarding Gabriel on his betrayal, blood splattered Rick After tackling a doctor through a window porch, Daryl on numerous occasions where he should be dead, but nobody does idiot plot better than TWD!

4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I literally turned to my friend and said "where the hell is Daryl right now?!" the second before he crossbowed him lol. "Ahh, I see. There he is..."

5. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I‎t really bothers me that Ezekiel and everyone else on Rick’s side are all of a sudden like soldiers. Eric being okay with blessing out to death so what’s his name can “go finish the fight”. And I just was not feeling any sort of heartbreak from either one of them during what felt like an extremely long goodbye. What’s his name’s fake crying was bad.

I’m really not looking forward to seeing another drawn out, emotional arc about killing. They did that already. I mean Jesus is cool with straight up assassinating some guy by sneaking up behind him and planting a bullet straight in his brain, but if they happen to hear or see him and surrender, then he can’t do it.

Is Maggie ever going to start showing that she’s pregnant? I mean she has to be well into her second trimester at this point, right?

We knew Jesus could fight, but now all of a sudden he’s Mr. Miyagi?

6. Mrk_Brdshw

Dusted Groove

I feel like they've been through that over and over, and it just goes in circles."We shouldn't kill people" "Oh, wait, in this world, killing is a necessity" "Oh, wait, maybe we don't have to after all..."

What is the point they're even trying to make? It just makes it less emotional when they start to cycle back through another arc like Morgan or Carol's.

SpyKi and airik625 like this.
  7. Matt

i just remembered

what the fuck was Gregory talking about when he was outside the gate screaming “I did not eat those pancakes!"

fuck this show

SpyKi, js977, airik625 and 1 other person like this.
  8. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I still haven't watched this week's episode so this got a hearty lolwtf from me.

9. Matt

My roommates and I watch every Sunday and basically heckle the show at this point, and at this moment in the episode I just lost my shit

10. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I flipped past an episode of CSI Miami today and Gabriel was the perp lol

11. maldoror

#1 Mudsdale fan

fuck. I knew it was coming, but it still sucks...

12. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

:tear:

maldoror likes this.
  13. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

That was sadder than half the deaths on this show.

On one hand I’m glad they didn’t have the actors over act their reaction, on the other hand I probably would have been way more dramatic if I were watching that happen in front of me hah

bachna84 likes this.
  14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I didn't mind this ep actually despite getting some corny fast and furious vibes lol. I liked the first few minutes.

Ok but those walkers at the end were like 10 pounds and emaciated smh!!

15. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I was trying to figure out what was going on with them....was that supposed to be acid?

16. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Yeah some toxic waste junk. They just talked about it on the talking dead but I didn't rly pay attn cause it was on for background noise. I did see lil John making fun of the zombies for not being able to climb the hill outta the ravine tho lol

bachna84 and David87 like this.
  17. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I liked the episode except for the show's millionth last second save by Jerry.

bachna84 likes this.
  18. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

The car chase scene was probably the worst thing I've ever seen this show do. And there's been a lot.

slimfenix182 likes this.
  19. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

Really? I thought I was watching The Bourne movies for a second

No it was hilarious. Hilariously poor.

20. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

What I imagine will happen:

Ezekiel doesn't come out of his house forever, is despondent. the Kingdom general population is angry at him but Jerry sticks up for him. Jerry in the meantime is giving peptalks to Ezekiel. Says dude a lot. Eventually he comes out of his funk and starts talking medieval again, just in time for some final fight with Negan.

bachna84 likes this.
  21. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I didn’t watch this week’s either yet so I have two to catch up on. I’m guessing you’re telling me my prediction from a few weeks ago was correct, and they killed the Tiger?

skurt and bachna84 like this.
  22. skurt

And Ezekiel's spirit alongside it.

bachna84 likes this.
  23. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Actually enjoyed this episode. It was good to see Ezekiel challenged in this way; the whole king schtick makes him come across as a way more annoying character than he deserves to be. The guy who plays him is a great actor and imo did a fucking good job in this ep. Jerry is fucking awesome too, but that goes without saying.

js977, loudasallgetout and skurt like this.
  24. skurt

At this point Jerry is my favorite character dude.

PandaBear! and Kellan like this.
  25. Kellan

@kellanthomas Prestigious

I think we'll see Ezekiel as his true self from here on out, at least for a while. And that minimizes the amount of ridiculous pre-battle speeches we have to endure.

PandaBear! likes this.