Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 105

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Have they resumed production on the next season yet? Curious how long that OSHA investigation is going to take.

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Not yet. They always take a little break after comic con though.

3. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

4. recall reality

"But existing is basically all I do!" Prestigious

It really was awful. Their trailers used to be great too. I think the Wye Oak song over season 2 was my favorite.

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Forgot how well done I thought the Season 5 mid-season premier was, at least as far as Walking Dead standards go. I just enjoyed seeing Tyrese hallucinate as he was dying and what not.

PandaBear! likes this.
  7. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

A serious high point in the show. As well as one of my top 5 episodes.

David87 and PandaBear! like this.
  8. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

incredible episode IMO, probably my fav or 2nd fav ep along with 'The Grove', which Tyreese was also a huge part of. He was an extremely kickass character.

carrytheweight likes this.
  9. airik625

Tyrese's death bothered me so much.

10. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Bothered you as in you didn't think it did him justice? Or the fact that he died in general.

11. airik625

No I don't care that he died, but it was frustrating that after all he survived - it was a little boy in a house that got him. How didn't he hear him before? It's been a while since I've watched the episode though. And didn't it turn out to be Noah's brother? Noah should have been like ay, I have a couple brothers that I haven't seen yet - be careful. I don't know, like I said it's been a while.

12. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I really wish they would come up with an endgame and plan for the show. I like the show (mostly), but it needs to come to an end sooner rather than later.

13. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

They should have a surprise series finale on like episode 4 of a season just to troll people. Group just gets caught by a horde and can't get away. Boom. Done.

PandaBear! and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  14. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

They could always just take a page out of FTWD's book and throw Rick out of a helicopter. I am for this.

15. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Rick is one of the best characters. I want them to kill Carol or Daryl off unexpectedly. Doubt that will ever happen though.

16. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

17. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

That mean Better Call Saul is a prequel prequel

18. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

19. airik625

Only two “fucks” per season? Lame.

20. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Lol - you could say that, I've got zero fucks to give about this shows' new season. Haha, c'mon guys!

21. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Guys, guys. It's gonna be better. This season, someone actually gives two fucks about it.

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

I will still watch but I have incredibly high expectations i'm expecting the writers to meet, and if they don't meet them i'll....uhhhhhhh.... complain some more in this thread! That'll learn 'em!

23. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

They will be SO learnt then.

PandaBear! likes this.
  24. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i bitch and complain but then get excited for each season like somehow its all magically gonna change and i never learn

that being said,

cant wait for the season to start!

bachna84 and SteveLikesMusic like this.
  25. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I really have no anticipation for it this year. I'll watch it. I'm not going to have much patience for those idiotic landfill people though

NationalPhenomenon and js977 like this.