Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show • Page 103

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I haven't been in this thread and I've only half paid attention to the show tbh but how did the tiger know who to attack instead of just mauling everyone's faces off

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  2. Schooner

Trusted

Haha. I said that to my missus.
    How'd he know who a Saviors!! But I guess it's tv

I like the 3 regulars. Good for them for getting a bit of job security. Albeit on a show that kills ppl

3. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Shiva got to see a bunch of the gang when they were at the Kingdom. Tigers are decently smart no?

4. Schooner

Trusted

That was my only theory too. That she met a few and was it Rick that Ziek said she likes? Or Dazza?

5. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I think Ezekiel had a laser pointer that he was pointing at the people he wanted her to attack, and she was just jumping on them to get the little red light.

6. Kiana

That would make sense. I think? Literally know nothing about tigers lol

7. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Haha I was just making a cat joke....but that's how I'd do it!

carrytheweight and Schooner like this.
  8. Kiana

omg tbh I skipped like 3 episodes because they were boring and so I was like did I miss the laser pointer training scene??

9. Kiana

This is why you shouldn't skip eps. now idk what to believe!!! Is the tiger even real or a figment of the imagination? Is Daryl's hair really a dead rodent? Who knows!!

Schooner likes this.
  10. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

The tiger is actually dead and haunting Ezekiel, so Ezekiel drinks poison to go to the other side and kill the tiger again, and while on the other side he sees some faces he recognizes, like Rick and Carol.

This is all done to haunting piano music.

11. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

tbh you are better than the shows writers.

David87 likes this.
  12. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I put literally no thought into things like how the tiger knows who to attack. I'm watching Better Call Saul now and TWD is just going to seem even more brainless by comparison the more I think about it lol

At this point TWD is like 5% what makes sense, 10% what would look cool, 85% what will fill up an 18 episode season lol

It's gonna be on a real short leash for me

13. I get the feeling if the writers knew how to pace the show from the very beginning, the all-out war would be over by now.

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

It's one of the MANY laughable written scenes from this season. Absolutely ridiculous. I think I posted about it within minutes of the finale ending that night.

15. RonandTammy

Regular

16. Schooner

Trusted

I don't even watch the "next week on" after TWD eps I'm so anti spoiler

17. oakhurst May 10, 2017
    (Last edited: May 10, 2017)
    oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Andrea was just killed off in the comic and I could easily see that transition to Michonne in the show.

PandaBear! likes this.
  18. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

Thought the same thing when I read it. Bummer. Guess we'll be waiting for that to happen around, say, season 10 or so?

Sigh.

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Might want to spoiler tag the second name too

20. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Yeah. I'd guess that scene taking place in late season 9 or early season 10.

21. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

22. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

finally finished it. weak ass finale imo. wish he would have came through with lucille at the end. fucking tiger

23. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

Finally started playing Season 3 of the Telltale Game.

It's pretty hard not to make choices that are nice/helpful to Clem lol. How can you not be a loyalist towards her while playing as Javi? I'm only through episode 1, but all I know is I'm gonna be super super pissed if they try to kill Clem off this season. I already don't like not being Clem...but at the same time I guess it's refreshing.

24. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I have to say, now that I saw even with the big cliffhanger of last season and their opportunity to do big things with JDB/Negan, I now officially have nothing drawing me back anymore knowing these guys will never get the show right. I used to really be into this show seasons 3-5. Looks like it'll have the same ok beginning, WOW middle, and then catastrophic last few seasons like SoA did for me.