Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Walking Dead (AMC) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

The Walking Dead is an American horror drama television series developed by Frank Darabont, based on the comic book series of the same name by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard. Andrew Lincoln plays the show's lead character, sheriff's deputy Rick Grimes, who awakens from a months-long coma to confront a post-apocalyptic world overrun by zombies. Grimes reunites with his family and becomes the leader of a group he forms with other survivors. Together they struggle to survive in and adapt to a world filled with zombies and some humans who are even more dangerous than the zombies themselves.

calamitousgratified likes this.
  2. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Figured I'd bump this since the new episode is on. I'm gonna go start it in a few minutes.

3. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Good episode last night. The shit is about to hit the fan in these last 3-4 episodes.

4. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Is Coral still getting into easily avoidable situations?

5. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Of course. The teen angst is strong with that one. He got shot in the eye though so he needs to start being more careful with only one eyeball.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  6. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I still watch this atleast once a month.

7. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Really liked last nights episode although it felt a little too clean.

8. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Finally caught up after being behind a few episodes. Second half of this season is pretty good.

9. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Anyone else preparing for a quiet episode this weekend? This show has always been a roller coaster ride in terms of pivotal plot points unfolding on a week to week basis.

Plus, you know they have to be gearing up the finale.

AelNire likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Heh, guess not, that episode was pretty crazy ;). I was a little surprised that they killed off Polly. Seemed like a really strong, cool character. But, then again, I suppose she is similar to Carol's character.

11. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm going to watch tomorrow. I've been so busy it had not even crossed my mind that I missed it. Bless you, DVR.

12. carina

yr royal highness

I really really loved Sunday's episode. Probably the best of the season so far imo.

13. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I just caught up and I'm fucking pissed Denise got the arrow and that Carol decided to be dramatic and leave. People are gonna die looking for her or Negan is going to catch her. I don't even know who Carol is anymore after that performance at the slaughterhouse. Shit. I'm sp angry! lol

14. carina

yr royal highness

I'M FUCKING PISSED ABOUT DENISE!!!!! but i actually feel like carol's characterization feels right for her. i think her butting heads with morgan over his "all life is sacred" zen shit put things into perspective for her, and she saw how heartless polly had become and decided to opt out.

AelNire likes this.
  15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I screamed in surprise at that scene lol. I feel like usually when a character is going on some long monologue it's obvious they're gonna bite it just by the way the scene is set up, but for whatever reason it came out of nowhere for me. Like let a sis have her moment!!

carina likes this.
  16. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

pretty irritating to see another lgbt character die after what happened on the 100, i really liked denise. the dialogue between eugene and abraham was unbelievably bad lol

17. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

I feel like all of Abrahams lines are terrible. I enjoy the actor though, he does the best he can haha.

18. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

[​IMG]

LWS and quietwords like this.
  19. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm so nervous for these last 2 episodes.

20. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I freaked out on Snapchat about Maggie's haircut bc she's my favorite and everyone was speculating that she was going to die bc she had short hair IRL after filming. I am struggling with next week..I think it's just going to obliterate everyone's mind that thinks they know what's going to happen.

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I will be so sad if it's Glenn who gets it cause I love Steven and roles for Asian actors aren't exactly abundant

AelNire likes this.
  22. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I hope it's not but I'm seeing 90% of people think it's him. Maggie will go catatonic if it's Glenn. It broke my heart the way she reacted to beth and when she screamed for Glenn when she was up on that watch tower thing this season. I really don't see her being able to handle that bc it's looking bleak for the baby already too. I'm just word vomiting bc I keep running scenarios lol

Edit: I love Steven too and you're so right.

23. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I hope Daryl's a goner sometime soon. Mainly because I want to see the meltdowns.

carina, Kiana and AelNire like this.
  24. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

If Glenn dies I will be the saddest. A part of me will die.

AelNire likes this.
  25. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Good riddance, Daryl. Just let us keep Glenn pleeeease.