Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The View From Here to Release EP This Week

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

The View From Here are releasing their debut EP, New Perspective, this Friday, June 29th. The album was produced by Mike Lisa (Hidden in Plain View) and is recommended for fans of Taking Back Sunday and Dance Gavin Dance. So far the band have released two singles, “Whatever Happened, Happened,” and “Chill.”

If you like what you hear, the album is available for pre-saving on Spotify, Apple Music, and Bandcamp.

Also, the band are playing a CD release show this Friday at DeCicco’s Tavern in Raritan, NJ.

The band can also be found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Our thanks to The View From Here for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

This group handed me a sticker at a Dance Gavin Dance show at Starland Ballroom a few weeks ago, & I'm glad I gave their music a shot. I highly recommend everyone doing the same!!

Jim Morgan likes this.
  3. Jim Morgan Jun 25, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 25, 2018)
    Jim Morgan

Can't Hold Me Down Prestigious

Thanks for checking them out! Come down to the CD release show on Friday, it’s gonna be a killer show, and TVFH is awesome live!

theasteriskera and Jason Tate like this.
  4. Jim Morgan

Can't Hold Me Down Prestigious

I wanted to let you guys know that
    The View From Here is running a little contest for tickets to the release show on Friday, with Indighxst, Visenya, With Sails Ahead, and Ray Gun Tony.

Follow the band on Facebook (www.facebook.com/theviewfromherenj), Instagram (@theviewfromherenj), and/or Twitter (@tvfhnj) and shoot a message saying “I Wanna Go!” to the band to enter to win entry to the show for you and a friend for free!

They’re selecting one winner from each of the social media outlets, so increase your odds by adding the band on all three!

Hope to see you all on Friday, and hope you enjoy the band as much as I do!

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Unfortunately I'm going to the Emo Night Booze Cruise, otherwise I'd be there

Jim Morgan likes this.