Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The View From Here Release New EP

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Our thanks to The View From Here for sponsoring the website this week.

The band released their debut EP, New Perspective, today. The album was produced by Mike Lisa (Hidden in Plain View) and is recommended for fans of Taking Back Sunday and Dance Gavin Dance. The lead singles from the album were, “Whatever Happened, Happened,” and “Chill.”

If you like what you hear, the album is available right now on Spotify, Apple Music, and Bandcamp.

Also, the band are playing a CD release show tonight at DeCicco’s Tavern in Raritan, NJ.

The band can also be found on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Our thanks to The View From Here for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

The EP on Spotify doesn’t have the lead singles, weird.

3. LCT Music

Regular Supporter

Someone didn’t bother making this available on Apple Music in New Zealand, so I guess I’ll give it a miss

4. Jim Morgan

Can't Hold Me Down Prestigious

Check again, they should be there!

tyramail likes this.
  5. Jim Morgan

I’m going to look into this, it was my understanding that it was available across all platforms, including New Zealand.

DM me your email address. I’ll get the EP to you.

LCT Music likes this.
  6. Jim Morgan

Okay, so I did a little digging. Apparently, some of the stores (especially overseas ones, in this case Apple Music New Zealand) can take additional time to appear, even up to a week. I believe this is why you’re having trouble finding it.

DM me your email address and I’ll get you the EP directly, so you can give it a listen and not have to give it a miss!

LCT Music likes this.
  7. currytheword

Trusted

Fans of TBS? Nay.

8. Jim Morgan

9. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

I don't hear TBS or DGD. I like it, but I don't hear either of those bands.

10. Jim Morgan

Who would you use to compare them to?

11. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

reminds me a bit of National Product or Mayday Parade's heavier stuff. I mean maybe DGD if you want to account for the mathyness, or maybe Stolas.

Jim Morgan likes this.
  12. Jim Morgan

I’ve recently heard the Mayday Parade comparison from someone else. Thanks for the input!

Damien Davies likes this.
  13. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Previewed a track and played one. Right in line with my tastes. Saved to my library for more time with it when I’m able.

I don’t know how much it costs for a sponsored post like this on Chorus, but this band is on my radar now.

Jim Morgan and Jason Tate like this.
  14. LCT Music

Regular Supporter

I haven’t been on in a few days.. but anyway I just checked and it’s up! Thanks so much anyways. I’m jamming it now and so far so good

Jason Tate and Jim Morgan like this.
  15. Jim Morgan

Much appreciated! Glad you enjoy it, and hope you continue to. My goal is to get these boys into everyone’s ears!

16. Jim Morgan

Thanks for following up and listening! Glad you enjoy it!!

Jason Tate likes this.