Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Used Band • Page 55

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Dog Fish

soups up

13:52........did.....did he pick up a used condom thrown on the stage?

SpyKi likes this.
  2. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I still need to watch! Only got two songs in last week haha.

3. bradsonemanband

Prestigious Supporter

I really want to know whatever happened to that album that Quinn, Branden, and Tyler Glenn recorded.

JamesMichael and Mcrx like this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

wait... I feel like I knew that was a thing at the time, but I totally forgot. I really would love to hear that.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  5. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

ahhhhh i want that

6. bradsonemanband

Prestigious Supporter

Also...

JamesMichael, latortuga and SpyKi like this.
  7. inlayjay

a few times i read its coming soon like a couple weeks or months but it never has... yet.

8. Mcrx

Regular

When the anniversary went by, I knew a few folks fanning over this and some songs again later. I listened to it (And probably mentioned it here), I loved it!
    The songs the mutual s were sharing, I had to revisit and enjoyed again. I'm bad with the names, but one was the last track (which is also like the first track??).

Definitely will listen again sometime, hopefully. Sadly, I haven't even listened to Heartwork as much, but I'm just very wrapped up in blink stuff lately. Lol

Was this a recent thing or when Quinn was kicked out of TheUsed?? Cuz I remember hearing about a new project, but never got any specifics and I know Brandon has been busy with Rancid. I'd be so stoked on this though!

Christian Romero likes this.