Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Used Band • Page 15

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Slash guitarist/songswriter change?

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Most bands take between two and three years.

truelovewaits and beachdude42 like this.
  3. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

The goal on Monday will be to post the new single here before TUG does! ;)

truelovewaits and TUG like this.
  4. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Silverstein is one of my favorite bands and most of their albums have a little over two years in between. They did release 3 albums in 2 years like 4-5 years ago, but the one in the middle was a 20 songs album full of one minute songs. I don't even think it lasts 20 minutes. Even I thought that they released albums faster, but no, it's really all mostly 2 years and a couple months in between.
    Haha yeah, that gives us around a 5-10 minutes window to post it before you as you will probably listen to it more than once before sharing :P

TUG likes this.
  5. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

Ross Robinson producing?

Alright, you've fully got my attention, The Used.

6. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

the biggest most important day of this decade

7. So, where's the song?

8. Larry David

I'll see you again in 25 years Prestigious

I'll need to make sure if the song is good that I don't get too excited. "Cry" was great when it came out, and Imaginary Enemy is awful

9. CoffeeEyes17

damn i actually like Imaginary Enemy but i also like this bands aggressive take on that kind of darker rock sound so ill probably like anything they do. hell i even enjoyed Vulnerable

this band, much like Bayside or TBS for me, is the type where i could just put all their songs on shuffle and be fine with it but sometimes their albums can be a slog. idk if that makes sense but like i like a lot of their songs but sometimes the sequencing on their albums just makes them a chore to listen to

beachdude42 likes this.
  10. Full Effect Ed

...In F*cking Full Effect Prestigious

[​IMG]

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. CoffeeEyes17

whoa Glassjaw is touring with them thats wild

Kingjohn_654 and beachdude42 like this.
  12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oh damn, I'd go just for Glassjaw alone. The Used is a great live act, this could be great.

13. Full Effect Ed

Back in 2005 they were supposed to tour with them but dropped out and replaced with H20 when Daryl was having another medical emergency.

14. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Imaginary Enemy had some great tracks, and some that were pretty meh

15. Jams

Trusted

Well fuck. No Ohio and no Pittsburgh. Damn you The Used!!

Turkeylegz likes this.
  16. CoffeeEyes17

yeah i remember that. honestly i cant believe Glassjaw is even touring. theyve been kinda quiet

Kingjohn_654 and beachdude42 like this.
  17. Full Effect Ed

I'm going for Glassjaw because quite frankly, The Used have had the same goddamn short setlist for the last decade.

18. Glassjaw?! I'm there!

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. CoffeeEyes17

so no new music or is this unrelated to the announcement thats supposed to be happening?

20. Full Effect Ed

Was just thinking the same thing, although I honestly think the single's being released today as well.

21. When bands announce a new tour right before new music, i always expect the opener band to sound similar to the music the headliner is about to put out. so now i'm expecting this to be a pretty heavy new Used record... fingers crossed that Bert has some sweet oldschool screaming on it, sort of like the bridge on "Cry." I'd be down for that.

22. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah the pic they posted said New Track with the Monday 21 caption

23. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

24. Larry David

Love this album cover.

25. Larry David

It's one of those pictures where I feel like if I stare at it long enough the eyes will open