Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Used Live in Denver

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to photograph The Used in Denver on their 15-year anniversary tour. You can find the full gallery below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Used – 15 Year Anniversary – Denver, Co. May 20-21, 2016

2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

FOUND A BOX OF SHARP OBJECTS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAYYYY!!!

3. GhostOverground

Did that guy who trolled every Used thread on AP every make the move to this site? I enjoyed laughing about how adamantly he would say they were the greatest band ever.

This is a cool gallery. I remember thinking I was the coolest kid in school when I got on The Used's street team to promote the first album.

4. I miss that guy!

5. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I really do love these 10 year tours they've been some of the best recent memories.