Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Used/Glassjaw Fall Tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Full Effect Ed, Aug 21, 2017.

1. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

Is there an opening act for this trek?

2. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

I'd totally go to this if tickets weren't 41 bucks after fees. Too expensive to see The Used play 12-14 songs for a headlining set.

3. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Special $15 Ticket Offer!
    DENVER The USED with Glassjaw on Oct 30th
    Hurry - Limited time offer!
    Click here: http://bit.ly/TheUsed_Fillmore
    Use Password: SPOOKY

EDIT: This was posted in the Denver event. I wonder if the code works for all of the dates!

4. Fronnyfron

Woke Up Right Handed Prestigious

Coincidentally I'll be the Boulder/Denver area for 10/30...

thenewtypetheory likes this.
  5. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

I'm sure everyone would be pissed and they'd never do this but it would be awesome to hear The Canyon performed in full.

6. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I can picture people walking out haha.

clockwise likes this.
  7. Cmoney86

Trusted

I would leave if I went and it happened full albums should not be played right after a release only on 10 year plus tours

8. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

i mean what if the band wants to promote their new music? they're touring so people are aware of their new stuff, that's the main point. i'm surprised bands do that more

9. I think it would be interesting if bands who put out new albums played the whole album front to back and then did an encore of "the hits" and other songs from their catalog. Not saying it's a great or lucrative idea, but it'd be interesting, and I think I'd be into bands doing that (as long as the album is good)

js977 likes this.
  10. Cmoney86

Trusted

If they decided to do that on this upcoming tour it would be the entire set the album is 1 hour 19 min long and I highly doubt they would want to play a 2 hours set. Just my opinion but I’m sure most people would want to see a few songs off the new album and all their hits and maybe a few deep cuts. But that’s just my opinion

11. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

bands don't owe fans anything when it comes to crafting setlists

js977 and Joe4th like this.
  12. Cmoney86

Trusted

I know that. I don’t even have tixs to the date it stops where I live. I’m just stating my opinion. I’m sure a lot of people would love to see it played in full. I however am not one of them it’s a decent album. I just wouldn’t want it to be the entire set that is all

13. oldboot

Regular

Taking Back Sunday did this last year with Tidal Wave. I loved it, but I can confirm that about 80% of the venue was bored out of their skulls. I got the logic behind it but I don't think it translates well unless you have a rabid fanbase. I'm not sure bands who are best known for albums 10 years ago should go that route. I'm with you, I like it in theory...but after seeing it in the flesh it was kinda meh. And I'm one of the few there who considers myself very lucky to have seen the album played in it's entirety.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  14. red8ge

Regular

lies for the liars 10 year might be cool but i'm probably in the minority

Cgarnsay likes this.
  15. red8ge

Regular

bands can do whatever they want when putting together a setlist but if i'm not a fan of it i just don't buy a ticket and wait the next time around

16. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

A Lot Like Birds actually played their newest album DIVISI in full on their tour earlier this year after it dropped, and I thought that was dope. But it wouldn't work for every band.

js977 and thenewtypetheory like this.
  17. heymattrick

Sending my love

Anyone have a Used setlist?

18. TMS2787

Trusted

“This starts tonight.” -KITB

19. heymattrick

Sending my love

Whoops, I thought last night was the first night!

20. TMS2787

Trusted

Why is The Used new album 80 minutes?! Jesus.

bachna84 likes this.
  21. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Their new album is 80 minutes long and they can barely play hourlong headlining sets

22. TMS2787

Trusted

Haha! Before last years two night stand tour they did I hadn't seen them in many, many years as a headliner (once at Warped) but I remember they always played like 55 minutes. Hell I think the self titled show was just around an hour n

bachna84 and joe.boy.fresh. like this.
  23. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

I considered going to their two night stand tour last year until I saw they were only playing one album plus a one song encore. That’s pretty weak.

24. heymattrick

Sending my love

I really enjoyed Imaginary Enemy but was just so bummed they only ever played Cry, and then later Revolution. No other songs off the whole album.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  25. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Thinking of making a 9 hour round-trip drive to the Milwaukee date, I've never seen either band. So far I've found instagram videos of the used playing (in no order):
    Taste of ink
    All I've got
    Bird and the worm
    Pretty handsome awkward
    Sound effects and overdramatics
    Take it away
    Listening
    I'm a fake
    Over and over
    Rise up Lights
    For you
    Maybe memories