Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Used – “Blow Me” Video • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 6, 2019.

1. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Song is dope, most fun single they’ve released in a long time. Fits in well with what they’ve been trying to do.... which is forget that they released anything after 2007 and only play music from those early records.

Analog Drummer likes this.
  2. abcdefg123

Regular

Literally everything about this is a bad idea, including the existence of this band. They should have stopped a long time ago.

3. AllenRicketts

Regular

I'm guessing they correctly assumed that we're moving backwards at such a rapid rate that "blow me" was edgy again.

4. simonbelmont

Regular

I read in a Kerrang interview that this is about gun violence, but what in the actual fuck message are they getting across?! It seems like looking at things from the perspective of a shooter and my question is why? There are so many more poignant messages you could get across about this epidemic, and it definitely does feel like they dropped "Away" from the title because you know the old adage that sex sells.

I guess what I'm saying is this song sucks.