Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Turning (Floria Sigismondi, January 24,2020) Movie

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Oct 9, 2019.

1. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

2. drewinseries

Drew

Looks good!

3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Wow

4. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

holy shit lol what

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Movie looks decent enough but how the hell does this get that kind of soundtrack!?

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

damn okay

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

She's directed Christina Aguilera Katy Perry and Justin Timberlake music videos so I guess she knows people

8. xkaylinh Jan 24, 2020
    (Last edited: Jan 24, 2020)
    Soundtrack Playlist

got songs up from Vagabon, Empress Of, Soccer Mommy, Mitski, and the others I don't recognize (apparently Finn Wolfhard's new band?)

I'm not expecting the movie to do well, but if anything I'm hoping audiences will want to check out the artists on this soundtrack because holy fuck

9. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

This movie straight up does not have an ending. It basically just stops in the middle of a scene and the credits roll

EASheartsVinyl and riotspray like this.
  10. flask

Trusted Supporter

All the shit I keep reading about the ending is so funny. Now I kind of want to see it.

11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Currently 13% on RT for both critics and audience scores, that’s truly impressive.

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Mackenzie Davis is too good for these awful movies she’s doing.

13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

as does the book its based off

14. secretsociety92

Music, Gaming, Movies and Guys = Life

Since this is being mauled critically I decided to revisit the 1961 adaption of The Turn of the Screw called The Innocents with Deborah Kerr in the lead role and it is superb. I know people have been talking about this not having that great of an ending but The Innocents does the whole ambiguous sudden ending really well.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.