Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The True Crime Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BirdPerson, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Carmen SD

Trusted

I haven’t read much details about the case, but from comments of others I read, I think he killed her. Perhaps not intentionally like pre-meditated (could be possible), but maybe they got in a fight and he got violent and did something that resulted in her death , freaked out on what he did, hid her body, and went home

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. ItsAndrew Sep 19, 2021
    (Last edited: Sep 19, 2021)
    ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

4. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

So sad.

I imagine he’s dead somewhere. I hope they divert their resources straight to Florida.

5. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

Holy shit.

6. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

We should have the autopsy results by the end of today. I am literally freaking out. I also believe that Brian is probably no longer with the living.

7. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Jelani Day was confirmed to be the body found in the river here :(

8. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone watch any really good true crime docs lately on any of the streaming sites? Looking for some new ones to binge.

9. summertimejesus

Birds and Guitar

10. ragnarokstar

Regular

11. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Partial human remains found in the Laundrie search area with a backpack and some of his "articles"

summertimejesus and djwildefire like this.
  12. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Listened to a podcast and it played some of the audio from the cops who pulled over gabby and Bryan before gabby was killed and tbh... I think they handled it fine from what they played? I saw a lot of comments when it was initially released stating they handled it poorly and have blood on their hands but tbh I thought they did what they could given the current state of the law

13. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

14. emt0853

Trusted Supporter

Not surprised at all. There was no way this was a natural/accidental death.

summertimejesus likes this.
  15. JulieLynn

16. JulieLynn

This thread needs to come back. Especially since all this shit about the Idaho murders is coming out.

17. JulieLynn

and this creep was creepin since June....

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Have they said why he targeted them specifically?

19. JulieLynn

In my own True Crime Junkie mind, I think he wanted to see if he could get away with something like this. It all reminds me of the Netfilx show You. He's a real life Joe IMO.

20. JulieLynn

The fact he had been stalking these students for MONTHs is straight out of a fucking movie.

21. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

The fact that they traffic stopped him and his dad and then let them go was wild but the FBI does not fuck around and was taking photos of him which was like some 4D chess shit.

22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I wonder how he chose those students specifically? Like did he go to the area and then scope out which houses had students living in them or what?

23. Halitosis Jones

Too lazy for Fajitas

It definitely says something to me that every academic criminologist I've heard is just like "yeah no this is not surprising at all" rather than be shocked someone in their own field would do this.

There are probably tons of absolute freaks in criminology post grad programs.

24. JulieLynn

I don't doubt this either. Plus from his pictures, homie has no soul behind those eyes.

Fucking creep.

Halitosis Jones likes this.
  25. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

hi

what True Crime podcasts would the thread recommend?