The True Crime Thread • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BirdPerson, Apr 26, 2018.

1. RJ Knorr

Regular Supporter

2. riotspray

Trusted

Killer Ratings on Netflix is seriously getting slept on.

3. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

Too many podcaster ppl have annoying voices. And when they shout talk ahhh it's so annoying. It's why crime junkie is still my fave. Nice soothing voice.

Ken likes this.
  4. JulieLynn

I am Switzerland Prestigious

Crime Junkie!!!!!!

Also True Crime Obsessed, because Patrick is Fabulous and Gillian is a sarcastic bitch like me.

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Supporter

have you started Cold yet?!

6. JulieLynn

7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Supporter

Fair enough!

My wife started a new podcast called "Something Was Wrong" and has been raving about it.

8. JulieLynn

I’ve been laid up at home with a sprained knee so Netflix has been my friend the last week.

9. riotspray

Trusted

WATCH KILLER RATINGS!!!!!!!

10. JulieLynn

Finally started Cold today.

It’s friggin amazing.

zmtr likes this.
  11. johnnyutes

Vaya con Dios Supporter

Watched this based on your recommendation. Was sad, mad, and perplexed. Two thumbs up

riotspray likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted

Glad you gave it a chance. I feel like everyone is sleeping on it because it's in a foreign language but it's just as compelling as most of the other true crime stuff that people clamour over.

johnnyutes likes this.
  13. theagentcoma

nobody look Supporter

I can't stand MFM or Last Podcast. The hosts for these shows are obnoxious and crass and all they do is laugh at their own dumb jokes. They rant and go on tangents and get around to the crime after a bunch of bullshit.

Sword & Scale is literally the only true crime podcast I'll listen to. It goes straight into each case with no bullshit or fanfare. And they play courtroom audio, 911 calls, audio from bodycam recordings, etc. It's good stuff.

14. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

I've binged the podcast Broken Harts the past few days and damn this story is heartbreaking (no pun intended).

15. GoingInDry

16. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

I've been listening to the this is why we drink podcast and like it's okay. Nothing rly special or unique but their voices don't annoy me and they don't just shout talk. But this episode I'm on Christine describes her old fall out boy obsession and how she spent hours in her youth hunting down Patrick stumps phone number and left him a voicemail and it's such stalker no boundaries would have been #goals of my deranged teen self that I'm stanning!!!