Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Top Albums of 2017 (So Far) • Page 3

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 5, 2017.

1. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

For me it's so far;

White Reaper - The World's Best American Band

Cold War Kids - LA Divine

Los Campesinos! - Sick Scenes

He is Legend - Few

Wavves - You're Welcome

Cherry Glazerr - Apocalipstick

Charly Bliss - Guppy

Rozwell Kid - Precious Art

Incubus - 8

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN.

yohanmustdie and trevorshmevor like this.
  2. No I'm calling someone ignorant for being actually ignorant of how much something was talked about. Pretending what you see alone is the reality of the world is the height of ignorance.

3. That Charly Bliss record is great but I haven't spent enough time with it. Same goes for Rozwell Kid and Los Campesinos!

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. Ourchestra

You still didnt have to be so agressive and condescending to him though.

5. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

I mean "I've never seen it talked about" is a bit different than "No one talked about it". It wasn't questioning the reality of it, it was just mentioning what he had observed which may have been different from what anyone else observed for countless reasons. But alas.

Ourchestra likes this.
  6. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

It's possible that Andrew's record got more coverage here the week of release than any other album this year.

Jason Tate likes this.
  7. If someone's contribution to a thread of albums people love is to shit on albums and bands, I'm gonna be condescending back. When the first post in the thread is a version of "wait people liked that? I didn't see anyone talk about it" -- which it clearly was ("didn't know anyone actually liked that McMahon album") -- and it's followed with snark about other bands? Fuck that.

8. Ourchestra

He literally opened with "I'm not talking shit" and asked a genuine question.

9. Dude I know you are using a second account, I can see it. The third person charade is pointless.

And saying "he's" not talking shit doesn't mean the subsequent posts weren't. They were. Especially the ATL crack.

beachdude42 and SpyKi like this.
  10. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Yeah I'm a total sucker for 90's pop rock. I love Sick Scenes the most of those three. Gareth was selling some personal vinyl copies he had that we could have him sign/personalize so I jumped on that quick.

BigMouth likes this.
  11. Ourchestra

Huh? This is the only account I have. I would actually get rid of it if I could.

12. Click logout. It's very easy.

trevorshmevor and DrAlanGrant like this.
  13. whitenblue88

The rivalry is back on

ChiliTacos likes this.
  14. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

three lit records

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  15. Ourchestra

I was actually hoping to just terminate it completly. Also LOL @ you for thinking Im the OP

16. I can literally see what computer people use to login to the website and what accounts use the same computer ...

17. Ourchestra

I am literally on my phone at work in Wisconsin. Not using a computer (don't even own one at the moment).

18. cwhit

do you think this is carpetelf? i'm actually talking to him and he has no idea what this other dude is

and it seems legit, plus this other dude has made posts for a while that sound nothing like his normal thing. idk, i believe it actually. weird.

19. They've both definitely logged on via the same computer on the same network from the same location. (And yes phones are computers.)

20. Ourchestra

Btw...

1. Brockhampton - Saturation
    2. Pissed Jeans - The Bar is Low
    3. Vince Staples - Big Fish Theory
    4. Japandroids - really long album title
    5. Your Old Droog - Packs

21. cwhit

that's so weird, because he's genuinely swearing to me that it's not him.
    and he definitely would have told me (and i wouldn't have commented) if it was him and he was fucking around, haha. told me to make the point that "if he's banned he can't log out" anyways so he said he couldn't even make one if he wanted to.

just quoting. all i know is i believe it's definitely not him.

22. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Yeah CarpetElf and I talk all the time and I had blocked @Ourchestra for posts in the Lana thread (no hard feelings), definitely not the same people

cwhit likes this.
  23. Ourchestra

This is hilarious.

24. The coincidence would be pretty crazy to both having used the same IP address at one time. Suppose it's possible.

truelovewaits likes this.
  25. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Nana Grizol!

Zac Djamoos likes this.