Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Third Anniversary of Chorus.fm • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

I miss that B-Sides R Us blog.

2. underoath

She broke your throne and she cut your hair...

I am thinking there aren't enough likes since last year. I am just going to like every post on this thread. Happy Birthday Chorus.fm!

3. surgerone

Regular Supporter

Ah, that's great. I found AP cause I think there was an exclusive premier of the Carpal Tunnel of Love music vid or something? I created an account just to watch that haha

Jason Tate likes this.
  4. We had the song before anyone! Haha. It made it onto MTV. I geeked out.

supernovagirl and kelseyleigh like this.
  5. surgerone

Regular Supporter

hahaha YES, thank god I wasn't making it up

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I came to AP to enter some fall out boy contest which I LOST and then I entered like every contest for the next few years and lost all those too >:-(

7. You can win now

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I don't remember how I found AP (but probably had to do with yellowcard lol) but I stayed in the shadows on there for years
    then, I re-signed up (couldnt remember my old username/pw haha) the day that Zack announced that fall out boy was getting back together/ending their hiatus, and I've been a regular fixture ever since.
    Chorus has been a really great staple community in my life and introduced me to so many people I hope to be able to call friends for a long time.
    Cheers to 3 years, and many more!

coleslawed, Jason Tate and Kiana like this.