Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Theme Park Thread • Page 75

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Matt, Mar 31, 2016.

1. 333 GANG

ACAB

I feel ya. I haven’t been in probably 4 years now myself, so plenty has changed since I’ve last been there too. I do want to go back eventually (when it’s safe, of course) to ride Iron Gwazi though. That coaster looks pretty wild

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I can’t imagine going back really. Sadly I feel that time of my life is just past. And I haven’t fit on their roller coasters in a long time (well the ones with the overhead things. Bc boobs and fat) so. If things were different right now I probably would have wound up dragged there by my best friend bc she wanted to go. But as it is I’m not going anytime soon and therefor maybe ever again since I’m moving out of Florida

3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I would love to go back to Busch gardens of my youth. I didn’t realize growing up that it wouldn’t be that way forever.

4. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

was watching abandoned rides and effects at Disney parks at 2 am yesterday

it hit

5. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

An amusement park next to my house opens this evening to season pass holders only. I'm curious as to what the turnout will be. It's been a weird summer not hearing the, "tk, tk, tk," of a roller coaster.

6. CobraKidJon

It is all bad

7. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Way ahead of you Japan

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  8. Morrissey

Trusted

I bought one of those 4 day tickets for the end of the month. I haven't been to Disney in a while and I would never wait an hour or more for some of those rides so this is probably going to be my best chance to ride them. Hopefully they get better at enforcing social distancing; I have been to Universal a few times since it reopened and they have been developing a routine.

9. oncenowagain

:teethsmile:

10. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Oh god horses are terrifying

11. oncenowagain

Brent, Dirty Sanchez and GrantCloud like this.
  12. CobraKidJon

finally trying to get back into podcast the ride episodes because I’ve been slacking hard

alina likes this.
  13. lati

formerly spaghettti Supporter

Yessss

14. 333 GANG

ACAB

GrantCloud, zachmacD and Matt like this.
  15. zachmacD

Trusted

My family just told my fiancée and me that they are going to universal in December. Might do a day at magic kingdom just to see all the Christmas stuff as well.

For anyone who’s been to either park since COVID, do you think they may close the parks again? I’d have to move a bunch of work stuff around to go so I’m wondering if it’s even worth it to book this trip

16. Morrissey

Trusted

There were rumors in all the passholder groups that Universal was going to close again but it never happened. If they are still staying open at 15K cases a day, they are not going to close. It is supposed to peak here in Florida in August.

17. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hong Kong just closed again, so who knows.

18. 333 GANG

ACAB

Hard to say what things will be like by December, but I personally wouldn’t dream of going to Florida in 2020.

That state is a disaster.

19. Furry Werthers

Trusted

As someone who's living in Florida amid these insane rising numbers, I'd like to see the parks shut down. It seems beyond irresponsible to me that they're open and that people are flying in for it.

333 GANG likes this.
  20. ccsc918

existing

[​IMG]

I drove 5 hours to Kings Island Sunday to ride Orion. Blew my expectations out of the water, this is such a great B&M giga. Easily lands #2 in my top 10 coasters. I rode back row twice and front once. The airtime is unreal during the drop and the speed hill. Its an insane ride. Theming is great too, I can't praise this ride enough.

333 GANG and Full Effect Ed like this.
  21. 333 GANG

ACAB

This is going to be so much fun

DrAlanGrant and Matt like this.
  22. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Wow that coaster looks amazing.

333 GANG likes this.
  23. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Universal/IOA should just go all in on the coasters. Every land gets a coaster. DO IT

333 GANG likes this.
  24. Morrissey

Trusted

I won't ride anything that goes upside down, but I look forward to that rollercoaster diverting the crowds from the Hagrid ride.

333 GANG likes this.
  25. 333 GANG

ACAB

Just scared of going upside down, or how come?