Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Theme Park Thread • Page 29

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Matt, Mar 31, 2016.

1. I’m on Batuu!

Brent, Sean Murphy and Matt like this.
  2. Batuu was great! We’ll pod about it soon but for now, let’s talk about attraction posters!

Top 5 Attraction Posters!

oncenowagain likes this.
  3. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this podcast the ride episode with superstar limo is amazing. I wish I could have a video of it.

David Parke and Matt like this.
  4. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

boys...boys...!

5. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Lololololol

GrantCloud and oncenowagain like this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

my god lol

oncenowagain likes this.
  7. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Hoping it'll be down to 60/90 come September.

oncenowagain likes this.
  8. Matt

It looks cool as hell so I’m not surprised

9. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I didn’t have to wait that long for Forbidden Journey or Gringotts (I think 2-3 hours each) one week after opening. I’m hoping it will be fine when I go in a couple weeks.

GrantCloud likes this.
  10. CobraKidJon

I still can’t believe the fast and furious ride is actually a ride that they want people to go on.

Brent and David Parke like this.
  11. JimmyIymmiJ

Music, a steady riot in my soul. Prestigious

My daughter loves that ride ‍♂️

12. oncenowagain likes this.
  13. NOOOOOOOOO!!!

14. CobraKidJon

I still can’t believe I missed this glorious ride

15. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

I watched a ride through of it the other day. What a weird thing.

16. 333 GANG

ACAB

My brother and I just rode this for the first time at HHN on Halloween night. Went in without knowing anything about it and couldn’t believe we just walked right on and didn’t have to use our fast passes.

We immediately understood why.

17. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

one week until we take a short getaway to WDW - cant wait to visit Pandora again and do a lil (a lot) epcot drinkin'.

Mrplum5089 and Matt like this.
  18. Matt

there's a rumor going around that they will be removing Country Bear Jamboree and replacing it with a Woody's Roundup-type Toy Story show. I will chain myself to Grizzly Hall if that's true.

19. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

That rumor bums me out but, in all honesty, it's not surprising. I love the show, but everytime I go to it, the majority of people there talk over the whole thing. They go in for the air conditioning more than anything.

If it's true, however, I still might try and book a last-minute trip to say goodbye.

20. That’s a bummer. I was there in September and the show was full and everyone LOVED it.

21. Sean Murphy Jun 17, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 17, 2019)
    Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve found most “rumors” lately to be false, and i especially don’t think they’d put new toy story attractions in MK when they just completed TSL in Studios. With galaxys edge all but complete, Epcot is their next big project.

I’m sad that i’ll (likely) be riding this version of Spaceship Earth for the last time next week.

I look forward to the future of Epcot, albeit cautiously.

Mrplum5089 and David Parke like this.
  22. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

There was a big "rumor" going around last week on most "official unofficial WDW news" pages/accounts i follow that said Epcot was removing the Land and Seas pavilions (Soarin, Living with the Land, Nemo/the aquarium) to make way for new attractions and people got their pitchforks out in the comments and disney completely disproved it on twitter a few days later.

23. Matt

WDWNT notoriously churns the rumor mill. I don't believe anything anymore until Disney announces it officially.

Brent and quietwords like this.
  24. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

They are also one of the most negative Disney blogs. They seemed to have toned it down a bit, but for a while every article just made it seem like they hated Disney, haha.

Brent likes this.
  25. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

disney twitter (parks/resorts) is such a negative place lol

GrantCloud, Brent and David Parke like this.