Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Theme Park Thread • Page 19

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Matt, Mar 31, 2016.

1. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Disneyland Paris is hosting the first official Pride event this year. My husband and I looked into trying to book it, but it’s not in the cards :(
    Hopefully they do it again next year- more time to save.
    But I do hope to see all the Disney parks during my time on this earth!

David Parke likes this.
  2. Paris is such a great park and Disney studios next door has crush’s coaster which is my all-time favorite attraction. They also have the DCA version of Tower still running. Their indoor Main Street type area I remember really liking the design of, too. Hopefully you can get out that way soon!

3. Darthjojo

Holy forkin' shirtballs

Ah, just discovering this thread! Big WDW fan. Went almost every other year growing up, it's where I proposed to my wife, and also was part of our honeymoon.

We will be taking our first trip in almost six years this Fall with our 2-year-old. Excited to check out all the new stuff that's opened since the last time we've been. Looking at the height restrictions, I'm actually surprised at how much we can do with our daughter.

Matt likes this.
  4. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

That's exciting! What are you most looking forward to?

5. Darthjojo

Holy forkin' shirtballs

I'm actually really excited to revisit the classic rides like Peter Pan's Flight to now experience it with my kid. She also loves Mickey, Minnie and the gang, so I think the character interactions will be fun.

For me personally though, I can't wait to check out Toy Story Land and ride Flight of Passage in Animal Kingdom. Also hoping the new Mickey and Minnie Runaway Railway is open then too!

6. Disney Parks and Presidents!

This week, as a nod to President's Day, we deep-dive into the history of Walt Disney's affinity for the highest office in the land - the president of the United States - and his desire to memorialize, in his parks, the men that have held that office for all the world to see!

Join us, won't you, as we journey through the legacy of presidential visits to the parks before, during, and after their stints as president! We'll then cover the history of some of the most technologically advanced attractions dedicated to the office and its legacy - Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln, The Hall of Presidents, and The American Adventure!

7. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

this is mock ups for the Japanese park but don’t screw this up Universal

oncenowagain likes this.
  8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

One month til I go to universal

9. CobraKidJon

oncenowagain likes this.
  10. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

oncenowagain likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

you get to witness the beauty of ET

Also the Hollywood Universal is hot garbage right now

oncenowagain likes this.
  12. Matt

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

A 28 minute long ride (no matter if its SW or not) sounds EXHAUSTING lol i am glad that rumor was better clarified.

14. CobraKidJon

a park based off the universal monsters would be sick.

is Jurassic Park ride closed at Universal Florida also?

15. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

It’s up and running right now. Closed for some renovations back in fall though.

16. Matt

Darthjojo and supernovagirl like this.
  17. CobraKidJon

Disney Quest 2.0 hell yeah

oncenowagain and Matt like this.
  18. Matt

19. Matt

Very excited for the EPCOT entrance update (even though I have my picture in the Leave A Legacy area from when I was 10)

oncenowagain likes this.
  20. Darthjojo

Holy forkin' shirtballs

21. oncenowagain

“the whole world’s ending” “honey it already did” Prestigious

Haha yeah my whole family is in there. Haven’t gone looking for it in my whole adult life though.

22. New episode up. Recorded this before my mother in law passed away. Not sure when we’ll record or release again but it’s a fun one.

Top 5 Music Cues!

23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Finally confirmed and OMG does that look amazing.

supernovagirl, Matt and oncenowagain like this.
  24. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

WDW Florida this weekend and I'm so hype

25. Professor Plumbob

Trusted Supporter

We're getting into Animal Kingdom an hour early Saturday for Extra Magic Hours, is there a ballpark idea on how long the wait will be for Avatar flight of passage? We're prepared to wait for a long while lol