Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Thankful Thread • Page 2

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Garrett, May 10, 2016.

1. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Today I'm thankful for good company and good food. All together hanging out and cooking a dinner together with good laughs and music on whilst we all chip in to cook a big traditional British roast chicken dinner.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  2. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

I'm thankful for @lightning13 bc she totally listens to all of my griping and complaining when she doesn't have to. ❤️

lightning13 and Kiana like this.
  3. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

Awww, of course! Thank you. :blush: Same goes to you :heart:

AelNire likes this.
  4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I was just thinking about this thread today! I'm thankful for @lightning13 too!!

Also just the opportunities I have. I may whine about my job when it gets stressful but it's allowed me to do so many things on my off time. Like by the end of the year I'll have seen Britney and Enrique in Vegas, CRJ, and possibly see an album anniversary show with my sister and while it's not a band I listen to anymore we bonded and connected over them when were young and I appreciate her wanting me to go. I'll have possibly gone on a road trip to the coast, see my grandma I never get to see, etc. Idk. With all the sucky things that have happened lately I'm glad I can afford some distractions.

AelNire, Garrett L. and lightning13 like this.
  5. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i'm thankful for you two lovely ladies. and for fun pop and EDM. :cd: and good video games. :game:

and chocolate.

AelNire and Kiana like this.