Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 70

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

I believe so, and the artist did mention setting some up ahead of time so I expected it. I was just startled a bit by the amount haha

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. flask

Trusted Supporter

Sick. I tried making an appointment with him last year when he came out to California but no luck :(

Barresi likes this.
  3. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Thanks!

I think I remember him saying he’d be out there again, so try and catch him next time!

4. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Tattoo idea got selected by an artist I really like and only chooses to do certain things. She was originally going to take submissions for spring appointments but they filled up so fast her next appointment isn’t until September. So booked it. So excited. So far away but oh well worth the wait. Plus gives me more time to save up for it. Here’s the artist:
    https://instagram.com/shannonfabertattoo?igshid=1nt07nsty59a1

5. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Pretty cool tattoos but damn booked up for the whole year already. Crazy

6. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

Yeah it’s pretty wild she opened her books for about 12 hours and she booked out the whole rest of the year. And she still rejects a ton of people’s submissions.

7. Shakriel

Well congrats on landing a spot in her schedule then! I wouldn't be able to wait that long. I scheduled a tattoo for late April in January and I'm already tired of the wait, lol.

thesoftskeleton likes this.

8. new one is my favorite.

ChaseTx, Philll, K0ta and 5 others like this.
  9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

the new one is always the favorite until the next new one. love that design!

coleslawed and Aaron Mook like this.
  10. Shakriel

13E38202-55EC-4EEA-9362-689037D198E4.jpeg

11. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Still got the saniderm on but too excited to not post
    4004849D-0A9E-44F6-BD36-E8BB592C98CB.jpeg

jorbjorb, K0ta, mattav152 and 7 others like this.
  12. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Ok here’s the one from the artist before putting the wrap on!!!!!
    3A0D621B-6C9E-4EA2-90DD-3A1FC315F174.jpeg

ChaseTx, jorbjorb, K0ta and 11 others like this.
  13. username

hey you lil piss baby

A pair of freshies done yesterday afternoon

ChaseTx, jorbjorb, K0ta and 5 others like this.
  14. Shakriel

95FAE4C3-8516-4CB9-9649-0FB4D2D3243F.jpeg
    Perfect Blue

ChaseTx, jorbjorb, K0ta and 4 others like this.
  15. zmtr

Trusted

an ode to 33 "GOD" i got this weekend

jorbjorb, coleslawed, K0ta and 6 others like this.
  16. Philll

Trusted

My man. Love it.

Was watching some live BI videos recently and I dig his arm tattoos, got me inspired.

jorbjorb, coleslawed and zmtr like this.

17. #2 today

18. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Got a little fun one for Friday the 13th today. Only place that lets you do any design less than 2 inches lol (same guy who did my mean girls one, also a Friday the 13th one)
    So hard to get a good pic of it. And sadly didn’t get anyone to take one. Wah. C65C3BE1-9355-4BE0-BE6B-55DD0765CC3D.jpeg

19. mad

I was right. Prestigious

currently working on designing a boygenius inspired tat, gonna try to get an appointment as soon as shops open back up :fingerscrossed:

20. thesoftskeleton

Trusted

:hearteyes: Omg I need to see this when done

K0ta, mad and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  21. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Recently started thinking about getting the top of my right hand done. I always told myself that I'd only go 3 quarter sleeves because of work and professionalism blah blah. But then went full sleeve on the right and now I want to go all the way...

coleslawed and skogsraet like this.
  22. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Work and professionalism used to weigh on me when deciding to get new tattoos. Then I realized how horrific and dystopian it is to make choices for my own body based on jobs I don't even have (I've worked remotely for five years). Capitalism is a lie anyway, imma get my face tattooed.

coleslawed, Philll, mad and 8 others like this.
  23. hell yeah

24. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Agreed, my job is training nurses in person. The funny thing is the hospital that I work at stance has changed in the last couple years. It used to be against company policy for any tattoos to show, but now 90% of the nursing and physicians have them out. As long as they're not offensive it's cool now. When I was training in person I'd constantly get compliments on them. I'm just worried about my mom now.. haha she's already mad I have two full sleeves.

25. Shakriel

My parents only worry about me getting tattoos on my hands, neck, and face as they'd be visible and could hurt job prospects. otherwise they don't much care.