Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 62

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. username

hey you lil piss baby

Haha no way! Under the knee as in upper shin. I think behind the knee will be a last resort spot (if ever). The thought of that feeling makes my stomach churn.

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

This it's what I thought too and screamed internally

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  3. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

Two, same day

4. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

US Camera likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

This is gorgeous but the thought of the foot pain makes me wanna die

6. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Got a deposit in to add on to my arm, not until October though which feels so far away! I'm also curious, do people here tend to have a conversation/consultation via Instagram/text/email with their artist before going to the shop for their appointment? Then the artist will have something drawn up for you when you get to the shop or at least have an idea of what you want. My dude never asks me any questions about placement/subject/style or anything like that until I get there for my appointments which feels kinda counterproductive since I'll be sitting around the shop for the first 1.5hrs just waiting for him to draw it up.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  7. Dog with a Blog

I’ve always had some sort of consultation the day before via text/email. Although last time I had trouble articulating it via text so we talked on the phone for a bit. But to answer your question, yes.

mattav152 likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

I have been really into shit like this lately. Not sure if I’d ever do it, guess it depends on my career, but I really love it

9. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

I'm getting one on my forearm this afternoon. Obviously the best way to protect it from the sun is to wear long sleeves, but that's not a great option this time of year. Will a Tegaderm/Saniderm patch do the job, or is it best for me to stay inside during the day?

I don't mind being a social recluse this weekend if I need to lol, just curious if there is another option

10. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

Shakriel and gonz (Alex) like this.
  11. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I hope my next employer grills me for my Ariana Grande tattoo. I'm ready to defend myself.

13. Dog with a Blog Aug 30, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2019)
    Dog with a Blog

Love the melding of styles here

14. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

wat. how.

15. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Check out this guy for similar stuff

16. Dog with a Blog

There are just too many great artists in the world and it’s a shame I won’t get to see em all haha

17. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

not with that attitude

18. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

getting the candle off this in a couple weeks, not sure where yet, though. thinking either back of upper of arm (would be right above a banner that translates to "Star of the North", which could be cool) or right on my shin, which would probably suck to sit through, but would look dope.

19. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

one of each please, thanks.

coleslawed likes this.
  20. Dog with a Blog

Anyone ever gotten an inner lip tattoo? My sister is coming to town on Friday and we thought it might be fun to get matching inner lip tattoos but I almost feel embarrassed asking an artist to do it cause I feel like they are looked down upon?

21. Mayra

I have one. As long as you go In trying to get something really simple I doubt they'll make a fuss.

22. eight30

Regular

Put my deposit down yesterday for an appointment on the 22nd! Finally.

23. Dog with a Blog

Oh shit I just realized my appointment is next week. That’s hella tight

Mr. Serotonin and coleslawed like this.
  24. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

next week wednesday for me!

25. Dog with a Blog

Wooooo!!!

coleslawed likes this.