Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 60

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. eight30

Regular

I've wanted another tattoo for a while and said I was going to do it last year and never got it. Now I have the itch BAD again but now it's summer so I have to wait until at least the end of September.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. Philll

Trusted

How do you folks rate the pain of inside bicep? Thinking thats where I want to go next.

3. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I don't remember it being too bad.

ChaseTx and Philll like this.
  4. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

not bad but the closer they get to the armpit the worse it is. I swear if felt like he was tattooing my actual armpit. nerves are weird.

5. Dog with a Blog

For real. When I got my chest done there were moments where I was like HOW IS THIS NOT MY ARMPIT. And I’d look down and it was like inches away. So bizarre

6. MyBestFiend

go birds Supporter

Besides the area around the armpit and the elbow crook, mine didn't really hurt at all

Philll likes this.
  7. sean_rugy

YUP lol same thing happened with my ribs too. she was nowhere near my armpit but oooooh boy did it feel like it she was in there.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  8. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Well if you’re going to offer me a July 9th slot, that’s far too tempting; not like I actually go to pools and beaches anyway.

9. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

This guy I know recently got both of his armpits done in one sitting. Insane.

10. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Fuck the ribs man fuck em

11. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Dog with a Blog and Colby Searcy like this.
  12. Dog with a Blog

Lookin like this baby is gonna take two sessions which is terrible for my wallet but if I’m gonna do it right, I’m gonna do it right.

coleslawed, Philll and sean_rugy like this.
  13. Dog with a Blog

Damn, I can’t wait for y’all to see this shit. It’s not even done but so far it looks so incredible. He’s booked through August so I dunno when I’ll be able to finish but hopefully by years end

14. Dog with a Blog Jun 24, 2019
    (Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2019)
    Dog with a Blog

This is what we were able to knock out yesterday. Good start. Gotta fill in those leaves and then gonna add a spacey background

B5930406-1F4D-46F7-97D8-7143316BC495.jpeg

44F9ED51-C573-48EE-B2D6-CC57BF0BC8D6.jpeg

15. sean_rugy

I love that so much

16. Dog with a Blog

Thanks dude. Me too! Can’t wait to see the final product.

The artist is glendalebully on Instagram if anyone cares

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  17. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Is that Star Fox?

18. Dog with a Blog

Fox McCloud, yes.

19. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

20. mad

I was right. Prestigious

The eye looks extremely good

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

So the artist who did my tattoo also does this painterly style, and I think I'm gonna go back to him for my Phoebe Bridgers ghost tattoo in that style but with the whites, Grey's, blacks, and blues. And I want it to say "Anyway, don't be a stranger." But I feel like tattoo font can be cheesy and I don't want corny font

22. Dog with a Blog

The guy who did my recent tattoo said he was gonna give me something “like tegaderm but better” and damn, he was right. I love teg but this shit (DermShield) is incredible. Feels like I’m basically wearing nothing and is super stretchy/breathable. Highly recommend.

coleslawed, Kiana and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  23. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

So I was planning on getting my first one done soon (a word going down my forearm) and when I was researching I learned that you can't submerge it in water for like several weeks afterwards (I'm very new at this lol). I wanted it done before I go to Florida on the 23rd of this month but at this point should I just wait until afterwards? A friend said it would be okay to swim/go to the beach if I did it like within the next week since it's not a big piece or anything but I figured I'd get another opinion lol

Aaron Mook likes this.
  24. I think you'd be fine if you did it within a week

Colby Searcy and tdlyon like this.
  25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I wouldn't mess with it. Tattoos and the sun don't go well together either.

tdlyon likes this.