Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 53

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Then she's moving in with me k thanx

2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

So then we can all get feminism tats then??

supernovagirl likes this.
  3. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Seattle!!

But actually, wherever Kiana is :heart:

I’m impatient but yes

ChaseTx, Kiana and K0ta like this.
  4. Kiana

YES

K0ta likes this.
  5. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I've been thinking more and more about making my next tattoo actually visible when I wear a normal t-shirt

RobbieBerns and coleslawed like this.
  6. Kiana

I've resigned myself to a life of long sleeves when I testify in court. Excuse to buy more jackets I guess!

I finally got to replace my bandage and clean it up a bit so it's not all muddy and ugly lol. Removing the bandage is still worse than getting the tattoo itself but at least I didn't nearly pass out cleaning it this time haha

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

@Kiana your new one is dope as hell son

coleslawed and Kiana like this.
  8. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

I keep going back and forth on maybe finally getting something on my arms. Maybe one day.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

God this looks painful as fuck

10. Colby Searcy

Especially considering they'll likely need touch-up regularly

11. Just got this on the weekend, will hopefully finish off this arm in the next month or so.

manoverboard365, K0ta, jkauf and 4 others like this.
  12. Kiana

The second skin bandage thing they had me put over my tattoo ended up being AMAZING. Literally no scabbing at all and it was completely healed in less than two weeks. If I ever get another tattoo I'm def using that again. This is not an ad lol I am just excited because all the old school antibacterial soap and lotion 3x a day ppl I know told me it was gonna scab still and it DIDNT. So low maintenance like put me in the infomercial

13. mad

I was right. Prestigious

@Kiana whats the brand of this magical bandage?

14. Henry

Moderator Moderator

The one that I use is Ultraderm. All of my stuff has healed really really well.

K0ta likes this.
  15. Kiana

Like saniderm/second skin or something. The artist just gave it to me for free at the shop but I believe u can get it at Walgreens or cvs. It did hurt super ridiculously bad taking it off the first time. Cause he put it on right after my tattoo was done and then when I got home I had to take it off and clean it and apply a new bandage and obv it was a super raw open wound so I wanted to die inside, but the other removals weren't as bad. You can just wear it in the shower and stuff so it lasts a few days at a time.

K0ta likes this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

What I usually do is just poke a hole in it and let the juices out. You can put a little piece over the hole after. Having a gross looking tattoo for a few days is no biggie when you've got it forevz.

I will say though, I LOVE the feeling of a hot shower over fresh ink, so sometimes I'll just take it off. lol

coleslawed likes this.
  17. Kiana

Ahh he told me to clean the tattoo and replace the bandage after a few hours, leave new one on for about five days then take it off and clean and replace, and leave it on for five more days. That is good to know because taking it off a few hours later felt worse than getting the tattoo lol

18. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Oh wow. Thats a really long time. Haha. I've never kept mine on for more than maybe 4 days total. I've never scabbed or anything. I get way too antsy having it on for more than a few days. lol

19. Kiana

I kinda liked having it on for ~10 days because it was a reminder not to scratch when it felt itchy lol. Like I'd subconsciously go to scratch and feel the bandage and be like not today Satan!!!

supernovagirl and coleslawed like this.
  20. Dog with a Blog

Hand tattoos are so sexy tbh

coleslawed likes this.
  21. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

really into palm tattoos these days. could never commit that deep, though.

imthesheriff and Dog with a Blog like this.
  22. Dog with a Blog

I really wanna save my hands for this guy in the UK. The problem is that I wanna teach English in Japan so my tattoos need to be covered so it probably wouldn’t be until forever. I dunno, sometimes I really wanna pursue a different career just so I could have more tattoos lol

C7BC93A1-26B0-4DF2-923B-7D0EC4E1C258.jpeg C4B26486-CE7E-4701-A395-2A1340EA06D9.jpeg

23. Dog with a Blog

Lol just made a 3rd tattoo appointment woops.

April 10
    April 23
    June 23

24. Starting to think I'll never have the money to get another tattoo. Had five done between June 2015 and March of last year, but nothing since :tear:

Colby Searcy and supernovagirl like this.
  25. Colby Searcy

Haven't had a new one since 2010