Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 52

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I am extremely unbothered by needles

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

I imagine that since tattoo needles only go 1-2mm deep that feels like it's still on the surface almost versus watching a it go an inch or two deep and stay there if you're getting blood drawn. It doesn't typically bother me but I got a flu shot recently and it's still this uncomfortable feeling waiting to get a long ass needle shoved in your arm lol.

3. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I have really bad situational syncope and can drop at a moment's notice but tattoos have weirdly never been an issue. if it's a needle or anything with blood though and I can, with 100% guarantee, tell you that I'm going to pass out. I fainted during that scene in 13 Reasons Why and woke up to the credits rolling, it's not pleasant.

K0ta and Colby Searcy like this.
  4. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Syncope is awful, seriously the worst feeling knowing you're about to pass out. Thankfully it hasn't happened to me in a while but talking about blood really gets to me for sure and I always felt weird for it cuz people will make fun of me for it.

sean_rugy and K0ta like this.
  5. K0ta

I had a friend in high school who would pass out at the mere mention of blood/needles, he went down in class one day when the teacher was talking about something, it was scary. Sorry y'all have to deal with that, I imagine people are unsympathetic at times.

6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I don't have any issues with needles but I did pass out getting my blood drawn once so now I get so anxious and worked up beforehand because I have a fear of fainting, tho not needles lol idk. The whole time I got my tattoo I wasn't worried about needles or pain or anything but I was super paranoid my blood pressure would be low and I'd pass out

8. K0ta

coleslawed, ChaseTx, jkauf and 9 others like this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Dammit!

Class was cancelled today and the guy doing my dino tat had a cancellation but I wasn’t aware of both of these things until it was too late!

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

K0ta likes this.
  11. K0ta

12. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Have a bunch of tattoos and the needles never bother me but when I have to get bloodwork done I almost pass out.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah having my blood drawn usually makes me light headed/faint.......whereas getting tattoo'd feels euphoric. Weird.

Aaron Mook and Colby Searcy like this.
  14. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I think it’s beyodn weird to compare the two tbh lmao they are totally different needle types going in at totally different depths/speed and accomplishing totttttally different things lol

(This obv isn’t a knock at anyone specific lol just the overall notion of comparing the two)

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  15. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Where on the spectrum would getting hit with a lawn dart fall?

16. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I got wait-listed for late spring for an artist that I've submitted to a few times over the past few years, so I'm really hoping people cancel and I get added to his books. I've lost track of how many times I've submitted this idea to a handful or artists, so I'm excited that at least he liked it enough to wait list.

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  17. supernovagirl

I’d say much closer to the medical needle side :crylaugh:

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  18. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

19. supernovagirl

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  20. supernovagirl

I’ve always dreamed of getting a feminism tattoo on international women’s day and every year without fail it sneaks up on me and I don’t have the money
    Need me a sugar daddy to make this dream a reality
    Or I guess I’ll just wait another year sigh

21. K0ta

Girl ima come to FL let's do this!!

Colby Searcy and supernovagirl like this.
  22. supernovagirl

Hell ya!
    Also pay for mine
    Jk
    I mean unless you will then yeah do that lmfao

K0ta likes this.
  23. K0ta

When I get rich I got you :muscle:

24. supernovagirl

Well I’m only gonna be in Florida for the next year or so so if you’re serious you gotta make it snappy
    (About the visit & tattoo part, not the paying for it part heh)

K0ta likes this.
  25. K0ta

And then where??