Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 46

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Haha yeah, I’ve been pondering what to do about that. I guess I’ll have to. Might even get it waxed, I dunno.

2. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Making an appointment for mid-September to add another traditional piece to my leg. I want to go now but have some outdoor/water trips planned at the end of the summer.

I'd probably have to keep my chest shaved too haha

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. web250

I'll change this eventually Prestigious

Just got a new one a little over a week ago. The text is Menzinger's inspired
    [​IMG]

4. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Got my next two pieces figured out, just have to wait for this one guy’s books to open and another guy to be scheduled for walk ins. Getting antsy!

5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This is really cool!

web250 likes this.
  6. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Doing a double session in December. Finishing my Yu Yu piece and bring a small Ariana one.

Dog with a Blog and US Camera like this.
  7. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

Just did a double session finishing my Shenron and getting Momo from ATLA earlier this month

8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I was literally just typing to see. Haha. Looks like they'll finally be at the new place when I go. Can't wait. Really excited to finally get something from Kurt.

9. US Camera

Hell yea

They were supposed to be there when I went w my partner next week but looks like not

10. US Camera

Also

Some online friends saw a piece for the first time today so I collaged all of my tattoos here they are

DeRRek, sean_rugy, coleslawed and 4 others like this.
  11. Dog with a Blog Sep 12, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

Such a big fan of this guy’s work. His books open on the 16th and I’m gonna email him and try and set something up for March. It’s super hard to book with him so I hope he’s interested. I mean, I really shouldn’t be making plans considering my chest isn’t even done yet but his books only open like twice a year and then the wait is forever

coleslawed, ChaseTx, mad and 5 others like this.
  12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This dude does some really cool work. What are you thinking of getting?

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  13. Philll

Trusted

Booked my first tattoo, getting it done middle of October. A little nervous coz I'm a wimp with needles, but it's exciting.

Aaron Mook and Dog with a Blog like this.
  14. Dog with a Blog

Simply put, a fox. But there’s a little more to it than that ;)

coleslawed and waking season like this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

Congrats! That is exciting. Where on your body?

16. Philll

Trusted

Inside right forearm. Getting this lil' birdie.

Attached Files:

coleslawed likes this.
  17. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

I love this like neo-traditional style (atleast that's what I've seen it called). One of my favorite artists Sam Clark does stuff like this, definitely a bucket list artist for me for sure. That's if I ever make it to Australia.

18. Dog with a Blog

Damn that shit is sick! Yeah I’d say neo-traditional is a solid descriptor

19. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Just pulled the trigger and messaged the artist who did my last piece. I've been having the itch for new ink for months but didn't want to get anything during the summer season for obvious reasons. V excited to finally fill in the back of my arm!

coleslawed and Dog with a Blog like this.
  20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Fingers crossed I can get a walk in today, been itching so bad for one and the books on my guy still haven’t opened yet.

21. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Damn you, HAL.

Attached Files:

22. I'm awful with needles too. You're gonna do fine, especially starting with the forearm (where I started as well!). Feels like a deep scratch to me, and the end result makes it totally worth it. You'll be bummed when it's finished lol.

Philll likes this.
  23. In fact, my first tattoo inspired my brother and mom to get their first tattoos the very next day. I went with them and almost got a second one lol

24. DeRRek

Trusted

Booked in for 14th October to get started on my next sleeve. It will be in the style of a comic strip and is going to be a transformers sleeve with the art from “all hail megatron”

jkauf and Dog with a Blog like this.
  25. Carmen SD

Trusted

Finally got a tattoo on my foot a few days ago (after about 10+ years of wanting one).