Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 40

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. scroopy.noopers

: (

I guess to me all tattoos can have a meaning in the sense that the tattoo still represents the memory of the experience of getting it done. Maybe that's not true after getting a lot done. I only 5 right now but I want a lot more.

Colby Searcy and imthesheriff like this.
  2. flask

Trusted Supporter

My coworkers get upset when I tell them my tattoos have no meaning. They’re a bunch of nerds anyways.

Aaron Mook and Colby Searcy like this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Damn wtf

supernovagirl likes this.
  4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Putting the finishing touches on a Thursday-inspired tattoo. My first in 9 years and I’m incredibly excited.

Colby Searcy and Dog with a Blog like this.
  5. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Decided to get all my tattoos covered up / colored in. I don't like them anymore and sick of people asking questions about them when they (somehow, I always wear long sleeves) learn that I have some. Hoping to get it done cheap since it's just coloring everything in black so maybe I'll "donate" that to some intern or something to help them out.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. RobbieBerns

@robbieberns Prestigious

I’ve also been considering getting mine either fully covered black, or reimagined to fit the whole animal only theme that I want to stick to with my tattoos.

7. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I think blacking out an entire arm and going over it with white ink is dope

coleslawed and scroopy.noopers like this.
  8. Henry

Moderator Moderator

9. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Lol just found out that the guy who did my tattoo is on of the most popular poke and stick guys in the world. Pretty fucking cool for basically a walk in.

coleslawed, Joe4th, ChaseTx and 3 others like this.
  10. mr_november

Trusted Supporter

11. US Camera

A Humble Snail Prestigious

This is the most recent finished piece I have

This artist also started to cover up my Brand New tattoo w a tattoo of Shenron from DBZ. Next session is in June

12. Dog with a Blog

That’s dope.

Larry David likes this.
  13. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

Yes very

Larry David likes this.
  14. US Camera

Thank you! His work is awesome and he does a lot of anime stuff

Larry David and Dog with a Blog like this.
  15. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

what body part is that? same with Henry's pic. i'm trying to hold up different body parts to match up with the images and i can't figure it out (awesome artwork by the way, love the color)

16. US Camera

Lower leg/side of calf

17. Henry

Moderator Moderator

He's done my last six or so. Lol. I love him dearly. Hoping he moves shops soon, because the owner is a sack of shit.

US Camera likes this.
  18. US Camera

Huge agree. I go to both Chris and Kurt but not a fan of the owner

19. scroopy.noopers

: (

Last one of the year I think. If only I made more $$$

Attached Files:

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I saw Kurt and the owner get in a HUGE sitting match over social media of all things. They were in each other's faces screaming for five minutes straight. Chris have me the run down of how scummy the guy is and how they are getting out soon. It's insane how unprofessional that dude is. I'm looking to get a piece from Kurt and Chris on the same day next time I'm down if they have the time.

21. US Camera

Hell yeah, I’m glad they’re getting out. Alicia and Alisha are both gone already. When I was there on Friday was the first time he’s ever been moderately okay to deal with

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I'm glad the two of them got out. The whole situation with he and Alisha is crazy. She didn't make it difficult to infer what happened between the two of them.

23. US Camera

I mean idk about you but she was talking about it very loudly in the shop when I was there like a day before she left. The whole thing sucks

24. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Ahh last time I was there, I think they we're on vacation together so it was crazy quiet. It was awesome. Lol.

25. US Camera

Welp, and right after that is when everything fell apart