Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 4

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Is there a story or meaning behind that symbol? Looks pretty cool.

2. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Colby Searcy likes this.
  3. carina Mar 17, 2016
    (Last edited: Mar 17, 2016)
    carina

yr royal highness

Just the one so far. (Excuse the basic bath shot.) People always think I have a bug or something on my leg when they spot it lol. Waiting until I graduate for my next one, which will probably be "fears of hell" on my forearm.

Meerkat and ChaseTx like this.
  4. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I have none so far because of the commitment and the money. I want to get one soon though. I like simplistic black line designs with little to no shading, though I wouldn't rule out getting a badass DBZ of Final Fantasy one lol

5. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

I have the Illuminate artwork on me intertwined with the Jack's Mannequin Everything In Transit plane carrying a Brand New related banner.

[​IMG]

scott and AelNire like this.
  6. okayibelieveyou

Tam Rogic CSC Prestigious

Sorry for the double post but I also have the Balance and Composure Separation artwork on my upper arm and this on my right forearm

[​IMG]

7. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

8. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

That's pretty awesome. I've actually thought about this idea before because I definitely want to get tattoos of my kid(s) in some way shape or form, but just getting their names is too generic. I'd like to get more of something that they are interested in as opposed to something they draw because I'm weird about tattoos on my body looking good and not like a 2 year old drew them(even if that's the truth) or looking like i got them in prison or something haha. I already have one really shitty looking one, don't want anymore.

aspeedomodel likes this.
  9. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Yeah, I think I struggle too hard with an idea of something I could live with and be happy. Names are too boring for me.

The idea of a drawing from my son/future kids is awesome and I know I'd treasure it. Wife gave it the ok so we'll see if I actually give it a go haha

Colby Searcy likes this.
  10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I came across this on tumblr and I think I want to make it my next tat:
    [​IMG]

lish likes this.
  11. atranslantic

aka PeeDster

Here are two of mine. I have a third but no good photo of it (and it's unfinished).

Under arm Compass is going to be part of a half sleeve which is hopefully going to be done by the end of 2017...

Attached Files:

Garrett L. likes this.
  12. hauspunk

Regular

have an appointment with an artist i really like who's coming to the states in june. excited.

13. timcsheehan

Regular

i've got 5 currently, this one definitely being my favorite. Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 9.22.48 AM.png

Aaron Mook and chris-wrecker like this.
  14. Jakobindeed

My Whole Life is Thunder Prestigious

I have an appointment here soon, getting a traditional Grim Reaper thigh piece with "Eventually we are all going home" from Autumn Leaves Revisited

15. fishguts182

Regular

I have another session tomorrow on my back piece I have been working on the last few months. Will post a picture of it this weekend.

16. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I've been itching to get a new tattoo a lot recently. I want to get started on my plague doctor half sleeve but need to save money for a move. Ugh.

17. jackiedrinkscoffee

I like Bomb the Music Industry. Prestigious

My newest pieces, BTMI and The Menzingers :)
    IMG_3368.JPG
    IMG_3369.JPG

18. chris-wrecker

Trusted

Just got this done the other day, MONTANA!!

[​IMG]

ChaseTx likes this.
  19. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

I currently have four, two of which are from Friday the 13th last year. My next one will probably be on May 13th, gotta love paying $20 for a tattoo!

20. Chummel

This Must Be My Dream

Been wanting to get "Fight Off Your Demons" tattooed on my ribs for years, hopefully will do it this summer.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  21. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

I've always wanted something on my ribs, but worried about the pain. I just need to say fuck it and go for it.

22. Kev

Tattoos aren't my thing but there are some pretty cool ones in this thread :)

23. wisdomfordebris

Moderator Moderator

I would really love a Stars of the Lid or Eluvium-inspired tattoo, but I haven't been able to come up with even a vague idea.

24. Mac DeMarco can wait. I think I need to get an AP tattoo.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. Plot twist: it's my Kanye ranking and not the logo

Colby Searcy likes this.