Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 38

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Colby Searcy likes this.
  2. Henry

Moderator Moderator

With something like that, just give it a few days. You'll probably have to drain it, but that's it really. You are going to have the piece for the rest of your life. lol

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Can't wait to see @Dog with a Blog to post something like this after the appt

[​IMG]

4. Dog with a Blog

lol. COOL ICE 2.0

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

yeah I've never had one of mine scab but peeling is something I didn't think you could avoid

Colby Searcy likes this.
  6. Dog with a Blog

God. The time from making the appointment to the day itself is the absolute worst. I’m so antsy and I want it now!

sean_rugy, mad and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I need to take a break. lol

8. Dog with a Blog

No you don’t :devil:

9. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

Added another piece to my leg yesterday. Got the Grimm heart from my buddy who also did the phonograph, one year healed. I really like his take on the Grimm design, the coloring in they eyes make it.

mad, brandon_260 and Benjamin Lee like this.
  10. mad

I was right. Prestigious

love both of those!

sean_rugy likes this.
  11. mad

I was right. Prestigious

does anyone else in this thread donate blood regularly? I have the universal donor blood type (O neg) so I feel weirdly guilty if I don't donate, but that means I have to wait at least six months between tattoos and I really want a new one now :verysad:
    I'm aware that this is like, the ultimate first world problem lol

12. flask

Trusted Supporter

When I got tattooed last month he used Saniderm and he said I could leave it on for a day or two or just take it off after a few hours. I thought about leaving it on for a a couple of days but it looked disgusting after a couple of hours with all the fluid kinda building up. It was also a bitch to pull off.

13. farva2

Regular

Late reply here but how did this go? I’ve consulted with Adrian before too, he’s a good dude

14. Dog with a Blog

It went really well! I had my ideas and he’s adding his own flair so I’m pretty stoked. First session on Monday.

You consulted but didn’t end up getting a piece?

15. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Really want to get more done again soon.

16. farva2

Regular

Awesome! Whats your Concept?

I did, I was shopping around with some different artists and ultimately landed with Jamie Schene in Oak Hills but I’d like to get something with Adrian later. I Just finished up my 3rd session about an hour ago, I’ll post it here when it’s complete

17. Dog with a Blog

Heh. I don't wanna say, but I might post it tomorrow depending on how much work we get done. It's pre-existing artwork of something I love, but I'm giving him freedom to do his thing. To be honest, I'm not exactly sure what he's gonna do but I guess I'll find out tomorrow

Dude awesome, I wanna see what you got.

18. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I guess it varies by state but I was eligible to donate a few weeks after getting tattooed.

I didn't manage to donate though because they stuck me wrong

19. username

hey you lil piss baby

Got this piece done yesterday beneath my elbow. Super happy with it. Photo courtesy of my artists account.

coleslawed, jkauf, Contender and 5 others like this.
  20. flask

Trusted Supporter

Love it.

Colby Searcy and Swae Lee like this.
  21. username

hey you lil piss baby

Thanks! I’m so happy with how it turned out. It’s probably my new favorite that I’ve got on me (isn’t this always the sentiment with a new tattoo though haha)

Colby Searcy and Dog with a Blog like this.
  22. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

Been doing this thing on Twitter where I highlight tattoos I've been blown away by recently. Here are the first five parts:

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

wow those are insanely beautiful

24. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

My entire Instagram feed is tattoos, it's sort of exhausting. Color realism, surrealism, and portraits are my favorites.

25. username

hey you lil piss baby

I’ve been slowing loading my feed with local artists.