Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Tattoo Thread • Page 25

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Wall Of Arms, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

How big is the one on your ribs?

Mine takes up my whole side

2. Wall Of Arms

LIGHTEN UP, BUTTERCUP Prestigious

Worst place for me so far was inside of little finger (palm side - if that makes sense), it's just an "XO" but the natural reaction for getting inside of your hand tattooed is for it to clench shut anytime anything slightly foreign or threatening touches it, was sensitive as eff.

3. Dog with a Blog

jkauf, billyboatman, nl5011 and 3 others like this.
  4. MatthewDuke

Regular Supporter

Finally got my Brand New piece started! Let me know what you all think so far!

Imgur Image

truelovewaits, mad and Colby Searcy like this.
  5. billyboatman

Hopelessly Hopeful

Super sad I had to reschedule my tattoo appt on Tuesday because of a work meeting... that didn't end up happening. DAMMIT

So glad me and my artist are tight.

6. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Finally setting up an appt to get my next one done.
    Thanks to Facebook's "on this day" thing I've noticed that I got my first two during the month of April too. Fun coinkidink.

Colby Searcy, Aaron Mook and tyramail like this.
  7. mad

I was right. Prestigious

jkauf, Henry, mattav152 and 12 others like this.
  8. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Dope

mad likes this.
  9. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Font came out way better than what you posted in here before, looks awesome!

10. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

Does anyone have tattoos they're embarrassed by? I only have one right now, but I put it in a weird spot and idk I just don't love it. I have ideas for many more but I'm scared the same thing will happen again.

Also that TFB tattoo up there is fucking sick.

Colby Searcy and mad like this.
  11. sleepy

pale earnhardt jr.

I don't have any myself... maybe one day..

But I do have a friend that has a tattoo of a monkey fucking a coconut cus he found that Dane Cook joke hilarious. Then he grew up lol.

12. mad

I was right. Prestigious

I had a realization that all my tats on the left side of my body are sharp/angular (knife, arrow, triangles) while the ones on the right side of my body are round. I feel like I should continue this pattern.

Aaron Mook and coleslawed like this.
  13. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

Whenever people ask about all my tattoos I kind of feel like an idiot and get a lil embarrassed at the lack of variety because I have four, and two are octopuses and the other two are Offspring-related. Guess I gotta go get something different ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha, that's cool. Figuring out placement is the hardest thing sometimes. I always think it's cool when people have something like a designated spot for flash tattoos or similarly themed stuff together. It's a level of planning I definitely don't have the foresight for. The knife came out great, btw!

Aaron Mook and mad like this.
  14. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I have "peace" and "love" written on my wrists. They're so stupid hahaha, I got them the day I turned 18. I'm 28 now and as silly as I think they are, I'm not mad about it.

tumbleweedterror likes this.
  15. Henry

Moderator Moderator

upload_2017-4-19_23-14-6.png

16. Carmen SD

Trusted

I have one that the guy messed up. I didn't want him doing my tat anyway, but got stuck with him because the artist I wanted was busy. Thinking about covering it up. Got it on a Friday 13 deal.

17. got this finished up on Thursday.

18. why aren't they kissing

19. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Got this done today by Mike Adams. The dude's work is just incredible, very lucky to now have two pieces by him.

[​IMG]

20. Colby Searcy

Story behind it?

21. mad

I was right. Prestigious

Barresi likes this.
  22. Barresi

Spooky Space Kook Supporter

Isn't much of one, to be honest. There's a laundry list of reasons behind it, but the individual parts don't equate to a very rousing sum, haha.

Thank you!

Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. Colby Searcy

Fair enough, enough of a story for me!

Barresi likes this.
  24. timcsheehan

Regular

Had a consult yesterday and got a date on the calendar to start on my sleeve. Stoked.

mad and coleslawed like this.
  25. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Here are my two that I've gotten so far. My first was the compass when I was 20. I'd like to get it touched up just a bit but I do love it as is, being it is my first. The second is my lantern I got a year later and I love it equally. I'm hoping to get started soon on a third piece, either the start of a leg sleeve or my chest. Probably gonna stay away from my arms for a while because of work. IMG_0992.JPG IMG_3139.PNG

jkauf, Colby Searcy, flask and 5 others like this.