Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Swellers Band • Page 13

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by AlwaysEvolving21, Aug 31, 2016.

1. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Good For Me turns 10 on June 14th. CRAZY.

I also just pre-ordered one of Nick’s effect pedals. Stoked about it.

Really miss these guys. Always.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I've listened to their discography spread out over the past couple weeks and they're definitely still the best. Montreal Screwjob, Vehicle City Blues and all the other non streaming songs are so damn good too

3. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I also went through a Swellers phase a couple weeks ago. Ups & Downsizing is an incredible album and I love Good For Me.

4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

We need to band together and find a way to get these guys back together.

5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

My Everest + Beginning of The End Again are also severely underrated

JamesMichael and JRGComedy like this.
  6. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Anto was on the last episode of Story of the Year’s podcast, nothing newsworthy was talked about, but some fun stories for sure.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.

7. Something happening?

8. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

:-O

I talked to nick today. Nothing about the swellers though. Should’ve asked. Damn haha.

9. I would be so happy if this band came back

10. The Swellers and A Wilhelm Scream both teasing in the same week for the first time in 9 years might actually kill me

11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

That’s what I talked with Nick about today. Wilhelm Scream. He’s gonna do a podcast episode about them.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

My Everest repress on Parting Gift Records.

Joe4th, JRGComedy and trevorshmevor like this.
  13. I’ll take it!

14. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

15. trevorshmevor Jan 5, 2022
    (Last edited: Jan 7, 2022)
    Wow! Those look awesome. Love the brown/green split. The reimagined artwork is cool too, assuming that’s not just for the mock-up. Been trying to really slow my vinyl purchasing but might have to make an exception for this

16. Just picked this up, guess the brown and green split mock-up is actually brown and coke bottle. Still cool though! Just bumping as a reminder to anyone else that forgot

17. ghostxvapor

Trusted

18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

good for me holds up so well

19. Kylee

Regular

Damnit I got my hopes up when I saw this bumped to the top. I would LOVE for some new music from them.

20. Honestly, this band just didn't miss. From My Everest all the way up to the end with Not Safe to Drink. Miss them so much.

21. Phantom Mountain

Transgender Princess

They were one of a kind! I should give their discography another listen, it has been a while since I've listened to everything!

22. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Fun fact about Good For Me:

Was talking to Nick about bass stuff and he said that on Good For Me they used Joe Principe's (Rise Against) bass rig. Thought that was pretty cool.

23. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

Legit threw GFM on for the first time in a long time yesterday and wondered why I it’d been so long. Such a great windows-down-in-the-summer album.

24. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

"On The Line" is my jam.