Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far / Turnstile / Drug Church - Fall 2017 Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by GEM37, Sep 13, 2017.

1. MegT585

Trusted

Rochester!

2. emlantzy

Regular

Heading to this tonight, very excited to finally see Drug Church

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I know the tour's over now, but this was a fun night. Pretty much as enjoyable as this was back in May in Grand Rapids. Drug Church was delightful and had a ton of energy - their vocalist actually did an entire song on my shoulders (I'm 6' 7). Turnstile was their usual great self - this was my 5th time seeing them, and third this year, so I'm getting a little burned out, but once they put their new record out I'm sure that'll change. And TSSF was pretty good - they sounded solid, and I've come to expect their stage presence at this point.

johnnyferris and JaytotheGee like this.
  4. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

Hahaha! I mean, all these scene bands are doing the hard rock/metal festivals so might as well get that money!

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I wouldn't mind watching TSSF perform Zeppelin and Hendrix songs. I think that's a plus. I find it off putting that they decided to perform Daughters. If any song should be played from USAD it should be Swords & Pens or Rally Cap.

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

TSSF was really surprisingly good at my show. I haven't enjoyed a set of theres in awhile. I think they only really work on a small stage though

I feel like I could see Turnstile every day they are so incredibly good. Drug Church was also fucking awesome

I was really bummed Turnstile and DC were basically out of all their merch

Emokid79 and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  7. ALT/MSC/FAN

Still waiting for an Every Time I Die / Turnstile tour for all of my dreams to come true.

Totally agree about TSSF too. Their sets just aren't nearly as fun at festivals or w/ barricades.

8. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They're awful on a large stage. They don't sound good and they really just need the crowd to work off of at this point

ETID / Turnstile / Knocked Loose please

I think Turnstile/Code Orange could coheadline next year and bring out Knocked Loose as support for the coolest hardcore show of the year

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  9. ALT/MSC/FAN

I can't begin to tell you how great that would be. As much as I like ETID/KL I feel like they toured a LOT together this year so they might give it a break maybe?

Really pulling that KL comes back to do Warped again since ETID seems like a lock.

TS/CO/KL would be incredible.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  10. Emokid79

Regular

what date did you go to? yeah i too enjoyed TSSF. I typically don't. Drug CHurch was freaking great!!!!

11. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Columbus

Emokid79 likes this.
  12. Emokid79

Regular

JaytotheGee likes this.
  13. jorbjorb

7 rings

JJR shitty band opened for TSSF on the 3rd.

14. SPine

Trusted

I watched the clips of Turnstile from Cbus. I want them to play Cleveland so bad. It's been since Spring Fling 3