Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far / Turnover / Citizen / Movements Tour • Page 5

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Chcurry182, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Great show. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Parker look so happy on stage before

astereo, tyramail and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Is he still just standing there in place with his hands behind his back?

3. emlantzy

Regular

I thought the same thing the whole time I was watching last night. He engaged with the crowd so much too, I'm so glad to see him this happy

Chcurry182 likes this.
  4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Last night was a really good time.

I can't believe how huge Movements is now, Citizen got a much better reception than I thought. Turnover was boring but not terribly boring

TSSF was on top of their game though. The lights were awesome and they sounded great. Granted their stage presence wasn't the best but the crowd sure was rowdy so I didn't even notice

And Parker definitely was the happiest on stage I've ever seen him

ALT/MSC/FAN and Chcurry182 like this.
  5. TMS2787

Trusted

Last night was a lot of fun.

I only caught the last two songs of Movments but they sounded good.

Citizen was great and I loved how much the crowd was into it.

I had never seen or really listened to Turnover much, I thought they sounded really good and I hesitate to say it was boring because I liked it but it wasn’t an overly exciting set, lol.

The Story So Far was good and the best out of the three times I’ve seen them. I only know the new album well but since they are playing seven songs from it that was good for me.

Overall it was worth the money and time, the show seemed to fly by and I wish each band played a bit longer but it is what it is.

The most ridiculous thing last night was when a girl yelled to Parker: “Play one more, I know you’ve got it in you!” (With four songs left) “and SUCK YOUR OWN DICK!” ‍♂️ Other wise the crowd was into the show and packed from the jump.

6. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

johnnyferris likes this.
  7. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Now that’s a lineup ^

8. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

A lot of times, yes. But I never felt bored by their performance.

9. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m defantily going to try to go to the Citizen holiday show this (next) year.

10. SPine

Trusted

Last night was awesome. Only saw the last song for Movements. Citizen killed it. I love Turnover I really enjoyed the set. TSSF was sick. I don't mosh much anymore but I went hard for Roam & Quicksand

JaytotheGee likes this.
  11. flask

Trusted Supporter

Fiddlehead needs to come the fuck back to California.

12. darkstorms139

Regular

Have a lot of people been missing Movements' set because of the line? My friend said the same thing when she went to the MI show.

13. btr

Trusted Supporter

Do we have updated set times?

14. emlantzy

Regular

Movements posts them every day on their Instagram story & tweets them.

For Cleveland it was:

Movements: 6:45
    Ciz: 7:30
    Turnover: 8:20
    TSSF: 9:20

Show was over around 10:30ish

btr likes this.
  15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That's what a lot of my friends told me about Michigan, yeah.

16. SPine

Trusted

Did Turnover end with Hello Euphoria? I can't remember. The setlists on setlist.fm are wrong, they played Bonnie and that isn't listed

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Yes they did

18. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

How many people are actually at the show tonight? I can't believe it's still happening

19. My friend is there. He’s been snapchatting me, place is pretty packed out.

20. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Well I'm glad a bunch of people were able to get there. Jersey was an absolute disaster [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rbarlyo likes this.
  21. rbarlyo

wawa defender

i somehow made it

22. jjjjj98

so last night was my first time at Electric Factory in philly and i can't believe they oversold that much there were people crowdsurfing from the bar, someone pissed on the floor, and the entire venue turned into a pit you couldn't move. Had a blast but was very interesting to say the least. They all put on a great show, turnover i felt like was just a lil too long but not bad.

rbarlyo likes this.
  23. ItsAndrew, rbarlyo, astereo and 3 others like this.
  24. emlantzy

Regular

i asked my friend who was there last night and he said it happened right before tssf came on and everyone just pit over it yall really live like that out there in philly huh

rbarlyo likes this.
  25. rmjk56

If anyone is looking for tickets to the Atlanta show this Sunday, I'm selling 2 for $20 each. Bought them before realizing this is the same weekend as the iron bowl.