Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far / Turnover / Citizen / Movements Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Chcurry182, Aug 21, 2018.

1. musicfan10

Trusted

Citizen first album great, check out the song the summer

2. emlantzy

Regular

My friend is getting a "tickets not available" message for Chicago so I'm assuming it's sold out

3. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It’s dumb af for this to be at the Metro. Citizen headlined it last fall

4. atlas

Trusted

There's gonna be at least one more announced show so

5. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I lost my debit card on Monday and I'm still waiting for my new one to arrive. Hopefully, this doesn't sell out before then.

6. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

I just managed to get a ticket. Try again and FAST

7. emlantzy

Regular

She ended up getting a ticket, I think the website is just overloaded right now

8. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

The 9th is open too, I'm sure a second date will get added.

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

If they announce a Friday show i'm going to try to sell my tickets and go to that instead.

10. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

Besides HOB and Concord where else could they have gone? The Aragon is way too big for this

11. atlas

Trusted

i was thinking the Riv before it was announced

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea the Riv would've made the most sense for this. There's a show there on November 8th, so I wonder if that's why they didn't do it? But then why not just have it on November 9th. Just interesting because I think they could've really sold well there.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  13. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Or even Concord could have held a few more people than Metro

ItsAndrew and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  14. atlas

Trusted

i am very glad it's not at the Concord considering how terrible the sound is

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Bought tickets to this and Lil Yachty on my lunch break today. What a good day.

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

They added a second date on the 9th for Chicago, because the 8th sold out, which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one.

[​IMG]

17. musicfan10

Trusted

Give me some good songs by tssf to check out

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Roam, Quicksand, Things I Cant Change, Empty Space, Heavy Gloom, Solo, Nerve

Chcurry182 and Beyond two lances like this.
  19. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

High Regard is also probably their best song in terms of what constituted them as a pop punk king in the genre.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  20. Take Me as You Please!

rbarlyo likes this.
  21. rbarlyo

wawa defender

ryanfears likes this.
  22. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Aside from the Riv or Concord, Thalia Hall can fit around 1,300 which is a bit more than the Metro can fit. The Riv would have been perfect because there is GA seating and a standing/pit area, so you can switch between the two if you want.

Also, although a little bigger (3600 capacity), I would love to see an alternative/pop punk(esque) tour play the Chicago Theater some day. Just would be cool to witness.

23. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Bummed I have to wait to the last show of the tour to see this lineup, glad I got LA tickets during the pre-sale. Really hope the TSSF set will heavy on the new album.

24. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The story so far doing a few in store appearances in cali

Attached Files:

25. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

If I didn’t have class during those times, I’d totally hit up that Fingerprints appearance