Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far - Proper Dose (September 21st, 2018) Album • Page 38

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SamLevi11, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Thanks! I found it. I was searching “the story so far” and “outbound” but not together haha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

3. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Kelen said they’ll be touring “rural towns” towards summer/last half of the year. Not sure how serious he was about rural cause it was mentioned shortly after a joke. Could it be sad summer fest?

Jusscali likes this.
  4. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

He also said they haven’t made it to “tour bus status” which is absolutely not true. They are way bigger than most bands in the scene that use a tour bus haha

5. I'm excited and nervous to see what their next album is gonna be like. I was such a massive fan of Proper Dose, but not really anything before it. So I'm hoping this isn't just a one-off album for me...

6. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

I kinda zoned out during that part while doing work but I thought it was for an older tour. They are (or were?) one of the biggest bands in the genre.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  7. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

I think they’re just being financially smart. None of these punk bands can really afford a tour bus it eats in the profits of touring way too much. ETID would bever

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  8. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I think they’re easily one of the biggest bands right now in the scene. They’re bigger than they’ve ever been.

This could be a great point. I still find it hard to believe they wouldn’t have a bus at all though, especially these days haha

Chcurry182 likes this.
  9. CAC3

Dog

Totally agree. Proper Dose is one of my favorite and most listened to albums from the past few years, but I was never much of a fan before that. I think they have mentioned that the type of music they were playing before that wasn't necessarily the type of music they liked, so it seems like they should continue to go down the path of Proper Dose and evolve.

beachdude and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. If their next album is even close to being as good as Proper Dose, I will claim them as my new favorite band, haha. I still can't get enough of PD.

CAC3, beachdude, JamesMichael and 3 others like this.
  11. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

i think its them and ATL on sad summer fest

beachdude and Chcurry182 like this.
  12. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Parker’s in the studio

edit: the photo isn’t posting on mobile but he posted a mic to his Instagram story

13. JamesMichael Feb 14, 2020
    (Last edited: Feb 14, 2020)
    JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Yeah I still jam PD all the time. It’s one of my favourite releases to come out over the past few years still.

14. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Let’s goooo

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Hype!!!!!

16. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I can't wait for this after PD.

17. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Proper Dose is one amazing record. I imagine they won’t be reverting back to their old sound (as much as I would love another What You Don’t See) and will only be pushing their sound even further.

Godspeed my dudes!

18. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

would be nice if new record for summer

19. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

There’s no way it’s that close though, right?

20. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

It's happened before so it could be but after the success they had with Proper Dose's September release? I imagine it would be another Fall record.

With that said; I personally would love a July or August release :-)

Chcurry182, JamesMichael and astereo like this.
  21. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

yeah thats a lot more likely

I think we're going to be in for an insane fall music wise because basically every band I like is in the studio and posting abt it rn

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  22. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

23. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

5AC3774D-7327-4438-92BE-267FB28166EC.png

24. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Interestibg

25. Noradrenaline

Regular

I'm having a hard time imagining Parker's voice over music that's not The Story So Far. This will indeed be interesting.