Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far - I Want To Disappear (June 21, 2024)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chcurry182, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

Tracklist
    1. All This Time
    2. Watch You Go
    3. Letterman
    4. Jump The Gun
    5. Big Blind
    6. Nothing To Say
    7. Keep You Around
    8. You’re Still in My Way
    9. White Shores
    10. I Want To Disappear

Preorder - The Story So Far

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Parker Cannon is in a band with a rapist, allowing him to make money and tour and potentially harm other people. Don't give this band your money.

3. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

following

4. drewinseries

Drew

From the other thread:

Like this one a lot more than Big Blind, though I dig it's new production. Dude wants to be Liam Gallagher so bad, but well know Noel is the better Gallagher.

5. azzy01

Regular

Great song, glad to see them continuing to mix things up sound wise.

6. ChampsMusic

Instagram.com/ChampsMusic

Wow, new song sounds great. I am so incredibly excited for this. Summer TSSF always links up well.

7. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Song is fine, probably will fit well into the context of the album

8. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

The video is literally Wonderwall haha. Parker still going for that Liam Gallagher vibe.

Overall I dig the song more than Big Blind but it still seems to be missing the flourishes that made the last album so good.

I'll be interested in seeing if there's a song on here as big as Upside Down.

9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Jon Markson produced this which has me hyped. Dudes been killing it with Drain, Drug Church, and Koyo!

10. 333 GANG

ACAB

One of my favorite producers as of late

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  11. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

I wonder if they treated this producer better than the extremely shitty way they treated Sam Pura

12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

He also tours with The Movielife playing bass. Dude is a legend!

333 GANG likes this.
  13. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

14. Rawrz

Regular

Always looking forward new Story So Far. New songs cool, I'll probably dig it more within the context of the album like the Proper Dose singles

15. 333 GANG

ACAB

16. TDenverFan

Regular

I like Letterman, but the music video is pretty pointless. Just the band standing still playing the song

17. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Not sure what's going on cause I could view it in a browser but not the app and downloaded it that way.

333 GANG likes this.
  18. CAC3

Dog

Yeah, I don't see anything in Apple Music still. Just listening via Youtube.

Big fan of Letterman. Feels like it would fit in with Proper Dose, which is the one TSSF album I have really connected with and loved.

ChampsMusic likes this.
  19. MacbethSin

Regular

It's a "like not love" on the new one but have a feeling this album will have amazing flow

20. drewinseries

Drew

It would be cool if Oasis didn't do it pretty much exactly the same in the 90s.

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Glad this is coming out with what I assume will be the perfect weather for it.

Dig both songs

22. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

eh that new song didn't do much of anything for me. hopefully it's a grower. prefer big blind by a wide margin.

23. arewehavingfunyet Mar 21, 2024
    (Last edited: Mar 21, 2024)
    arewehavingfunyet

Trusted

Lol, it's obviously in tribute to that Oasis video. Just like blink did Dance With Me as a tribute to The Ramones..

Paulms85 and drewinseries like this.
  24. drewinseries

Drew

I'm just extra salty because this whole embodiment of Liam Gallagher thing Parker has been going on is super annoying to me. I also like Noel way better.

arewehavingfunyet likes this.
  25. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Didn’t Sam Pura also have issues with TDS? And another band?