Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The Story So Far - I Want To Disappear (June 21, 2024) • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Chcurry182, Mar 21, 2024.

1. lebronjokic

leak when?? someone already got a vinyl

Indigo and JamesMichael like this.
  2. marceting

Trusted

As someone who saw them for the first time then, they were not. Biggest bore in this genre live, unfortunately.

3. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I’ll never understand the standing around and head bopping stage presence.

lebronjokic likes this.
  4. sleon.518

idk man

I really think with pop-punk bands at TSSF's level, having a tight performance is the bare minimum for your live shows. That's part of the reason why I think the crowd is essential to making their sets go off

marceting, Paulms85 and lebronjokic like this.
  5. Maybe standing still is the only way he can make sure he doesn't kick another girl off the stage

CAC3, Carrow, StatusAilments and 4 others like this.
  6. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I like to stand still and enjoy a show. I don’t see the problem with musicians doing the same on stage.

7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

upload_2024-6-17_7-42-20.jpeg

8. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

CAC3, FTank, T E A L and 1 other person like this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter

Back in the day, the complaint was rough vocals / he puts the mic into the crowd too often so he's singing way less. They sounded tight last night

SteveLikesMusic likes this.
  10. Smee22

Regular

IMG_9289.jpeg

Mail day

11. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

gimme gimme

12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

How is it?!

13. Smee22

Regular

If you like the singles you’ll be happy. First listen was good but feels really short.

Paulms85 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  14. criscosour

if you do find it please send a link!

15. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

I don’t think you all are supposed to openly ask for leaks

Paulms85 likes this.
  16. criscosour

Yeah fair enough. No one is leaking like the old days, which is fine. I preordered it but my town always gets deliveries as late as possible.

17. got an advance stream today - I enjoyed it - a nice blend of self titled and proper dose

CAC3, ChampsMusic, FTank and 2 others like this.
  18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Friday is right around the corner relax but I’m excited the singles have been in constant rotation this and the dangerous summer dripping together is perfect summer shit

19. criscosour

Yeah pleasantly surprised with the 3 singles so far. From TDS that is

sophos34 likes this.
  20. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

21. CAC3

Dog

Jealous of the people hearing this. I doubt they will ever top Proper Dose for me, but I hope this comes close.

JamesMichael likes this.
  22. Paulms85

Regular Supporter

I've really enjoyed the singles so far. For me, tracks on Proper Dose such as Upside Down, Line and Growing On You are what really stands them out. Also Light Year is tremendous. So hoping for a few more of the mid-paced tracks on this one.

CAC3, sophos34 and Allhailburnzy like this.
  23. varietis

No Pressure is a smaller band, playing smaller venues, with "heavier" songs. I'd imagine it is difficult to get excited and hype with a crowd that just stands behind barriers. He didn't used to be that way with TSSF until they got bigger and started playing bigger venues.

It has more to do with the energy of the crowd and their ability to interact.

24. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

Light Year is becoming one of my favorite TSSF songs ever

25. subplotofcrows

A Grand Scene For A Color Film Prestigious

Parker’s heart condition also comes into play, and while he can do it for No Pressure, they also plays 20 minute sets. It’s not sustainable for 40+ minutes on long legs of tour. I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes hard for the Brooklyn show seeing how small the venue is.